- 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 -

(Change of plans: I have decided to use a third-person point of view and mix it with their points of view.)

3rd Person POV
Hunter was sitting in the living room peacefully watching a Show on the TV.

"Hunter!" Luz exclaimed as she ran into the living room, panting and holding Amity's hand.

"What?" Hunter asked, turning off the TV and looking at both of them while still sitting on the couch

𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Wanna go to the Park?" Luz asked me,

"I don't mind," I said to them but I was wondering about something "But..."

"But?" Luz asked me

"Is u-uhm.." I stuttered and nervously fidgeted with my fingers as I spoke.

"Is what?" Luz seemed curious about what I was going to say next.

"Is Willow coming too?.." I said the words that I wanted to say without any stuttering.

Luz grinned at me "Oh Willow!!"

I felt embarrassed and my ears drooped as I continued to blush.

--
3𝘳𝘥 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Willow was in Luz and Vee's Room trying out the new clothes that Camila bought for Her. As she continued to try the new clothes that Camila had purchased, Someone was shouting her name downstairs. Who could it be?

She headed towards the living room, prompted by someone calling out her name loudly.

"Someone called me?" Willow asked

"Wanna go to the Park with us?" Luz spoke

"Sure! What will we do in the Park?" asked Willow

"Well since Mom bought you roller skates, I think you might enjoy trying them out in the park."

"Oooh Okay! That might sound fun"

---
At the park

Willow sat on a chair while she put on her roller skates and tied the ribbon on them.

"How does this function?" She got off the chair and attempted to balance, but fell.

'Oof!' The sound of her falling off the ground.

Hunter went to Willow and offered his hand to her. "Are you all right, Captain?"

Willow took his hand as she stood properly. "I believe I have scraped my knee. I'm fine, so there's no need to worry!"

"No, Captain, you are not fine! The bleeding is appalling, look at it." He pointed to the bruised knee of her

“I promise, I'm fine. It's just a bit of blood, I won't die!” she said as she brushed off the dirt on her skirt.

“But please be careful. We might get in trouble and not be able to go out anymore!” Hunter shouted.

Willow continued to practice her balancing. After a while, she finally got the hang of it.

She joyfully roller her skates around the park.

Hunter couldn’t help but stare in amazement.

Hunter’s POV.

I was only able to watch and stare since I didn’t know how to use any of the things they brought. I sat there in boredom and wanted to head back home when suddenly, Willow shouted my name and called me over.

3rd POV

“What is it, Captain?” Hunter said softly

“Don't you want to join us?” she asked as she tilted her head.

“ I do but I don't know how to use any of these…”Hunter scratched the back of his neck and blushed in embarrassment.

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Luz asked.

“Well-“ Hunter was cut off by a raindrop landing on his head.

“Looks like it's gonna rain, we should head back,” Willow said

Everyone agreed and started to walk back.

They started to quicken their pace as the rain got harder.

Soon, they finally arrived and started panting.

“That was quite a work out yea?” Hunter asked them

“I guess so, sorry if we didn’t get to help you learn.”

Willow said as she placed her hand on the back of Hunter’s back. “oh.. 's okay..”

A loud voice was heard coming from the kitchen.

They walked towards the kitchen and peeked. It was Camila singing loudly.

“Oh hey guys, back so soon?” she asked as she stirred the soup.

“Yeah, It started to rain so we decided to head back," Luz replied as she leaned on the door frame.

“It’s raining? Oh, I didn’t even notice.” she lowers the volume.

“Anyways, change into some dry clothes and come back down, dinner’s almost ready.”

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩.