- 𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘝𝘦𝘦 - 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

After a few days I was starting to get used to the Human Realm. Camila had taught us about Money it's also like snails the thing is that it's Green and with a Person on the middle of it? So if Camila is busy she can tell us what to buy from the grocery and give us Money from it, but something was missing I haven't apologized or talked to Vee these past few days and today is it I'm going to apologize for what I've done! And what my Uncle has done to her too.

Camila had told us to buy some Groceries and Vee was also coming there I had a chance to Apologize! While I was holding the list that Camila gave me Luz was grabbing something that wasn't on the List that Camila gave me "Luz! This isn't on the list?" I picked up the thing called Uno? What is this Human stuff thing.. "U-Uno? What's this?" Luz laughed at Me I was confused why was she laughing at me?? "Pff- Hunter-" Luz was still laughing at me "T-this.. Wait-" Luz was absolutely laughing at me right now she wiped the tears on Her face since she was laughing so hard Tears were on her eyes and she went completely serious "So basically Uno is a boarding game and you play it I'll explain the rules later and plus I have my own Money so I can buy it." "Ohh okay"

We bought the groceries I saw Vee struggling to Carry the Groceries, I led out a hand to her "Here let me help" "No thanks." She said to me rudely dang.. Was she really that harsh to me? "If you say so."
"You know- you guys act like siblings" Luz said to us both "No we don't! Plus we don't look a like." Vee shouted at Luz I was surprised "Yeah.. We don't look a like?"  "No it's the way you guys both act that's why" Luz stated to us.

------------------------------------------------

I approached to Vee in the Kitchen she was struggling to open a jar of pickles.

"I can help you!" I said nicely to her "No thank you.. I'm good." Vee said while still struggling to open the Jar full of Pickles.

"But you are struggling to open that Jar?" I said confused, She put the Jar down on the Counter "Doesn't matter I didn't need it anyway.." She said leaving the Jar on the Counter and was about to leave the Kitchen till I stopped her

"What do you want! Torturing me again?" She said to me "No.. I just wanna apologize that I only watched you Suffer while Belos tortured you. I'm really sorry for what Belos did to you and I'm also sorry for just seeing you treated like this." I said to her seriously

Vee frozed a bit then a few seconds replied "Hunter it's fine I'm sorry for being rude to you earlier.. I guess Luz was also right we do act like siblings" Vee laughed I also laughed with her "Yeah we do actually-" I stopped talking and Luz was behind us "Yay! Mission accomplished Siblings!" Luz said while she was holding onto Vee's and My Shoulder We all Continued to Laugh like we were Siblings.

568 Sorry if that was short, Not really Huntlow tho. Just Hunter apologizing to Vee like a sibling and acting like one to her MY PRECIOUS BABYSS✨ Inspo by:MorningMark Comic