- 𝘏𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 - 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷

𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔!

𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

After I finished brushing my teeth, doing My Hair, and Washed my Face
I went upstairs to Luz and Vee's Room Camila had already prepared the sleeping bags for Me and Amity to sleep on.

I honestly have to thank Camila for this since she still accepted us though we were witches.

After that Vee showed us how Human Things work! Well. Maybe we destroyed something called an Alarm Clock? And Amity thought it was a dangerous product since we also had this thing. But it was different, the '𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴' called "𝗔𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸" in the Human Realm was different than the Demon Realm, Ours was like when it rings it means that you're in Danger and it was also connected by the abominations. that's why Me and Amity destroyed it

Vee explained to us that the "𝗔𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸" was when you set the time in the back of the Clock on what time you want it to be alarmed and it rings loud when you still haven't awakened up.

After that, Me and Amity Cleaned the Mess that we did earlier. In the meantime, Vee even showed us a cell phone that was similar to Our Scrolls in the Demon Realm
But one thing was different. It had a lot of Apps other than Penstagram and Snaphook I mean.. Instagram and Snapchat whatever that was called in the Human Realm.

"Wow. That's Cool Vee teach us more!" Amity said, Vee giggled "Yeah it is Cool! Someday or a Few Weeks, you guys can be used to the Human Realm and other Human Things!.. But we need to sleep now, you Guys look so tired from what you guys have been through." Vee said " Yeah.. It's getting late now" I said "Fine" Amity Laid in her sleeping bag beside me "I'll sleep, goodnight guys!" After a few seconds Amity drove off to sleep.

"Aren't you also gonna sleep, Willow?" Vee raised an eyebrow at me

I got distracted "O-oh! Uhm.. In a while" I said, Vee shrugged "Hmm alright then goodnight."

After a few minutes, Something was disturbing me and I decided to go downstairs to cool some air for a while Clover followed me as well.

I went downstairs to drink some water first before going outside for some air.

Suddenly I heard a familiar Voice in the middle of the night. Was that Hunter? I quickly placed the Glass on the sink and ran to see what was going on. "Hunter?" I said confused.

"Oh. Uhm yeah, Capt- I mean Willow??" He said nervously hiding a goofy smile but it was obvious.

"Why are you awake in the middle of the night?" I raised a brow at Him sarcastically

"Uhh... I couldn't sleep and besides Captain! You do know I was the Golden Guard back then right? We get to sleep in until 6 a.m. May I ask why you're also awake?"

I sighed and finally took a deep breath to tell him the truth. "Honestly. I miss my Home, I miss School, and lastly. I miss my Dads. That's why I'm awake in the middle of the night so I can take a nice walk!.."

Hunter went closer to me and placed his arm around my Shoulder "Captain I certainly cannot relate to that. But I promise! We will defeat Unc-Belos in this situation so please don't worry Captain, You are the Captain right?" Hunter winked at me I giggled.

"Yeah alright Thanks, Hunter!" I smiled at Him, Clover nuzzling on the top of my Head then suddenly Flapjack went on to Hunter's head also nuzzling to him.

"Cool bird nest you got," I said sarcastically Hunter rolled his eyes and laughed "Welp. Flapjack is awake too And Nice Bee Nest you ALSO got there" We both laughed

Then Hunter was confused and asked me a question "You're going to take a walk right?" I nodded "Can I go with you? So I can clear my mind too Heh.." He said "Sure! We can both take a nice walk." I said

We both walked out secretly so no one could hear us. We both hid our talismans in the side of our clothes, After a few hours, Hunter was Talking about the things we like.

"So Hunter, what kind of flowers do you like?" I said "Hm? Uhm.. I haven't heard any names of a 'flower' before could you maybe show me?" He said, "Wait, wait you don't know what a flower is?!" He shook his head as we continued to walk "Here I'll show you a lot of pictures of it let me take my scroll." I took my scroll and introduced him to the names of the Flowers and showed him a lot of Flowers that I had taken in my Garden while I was at the Demon Realm back then

"Oooo! This sunflower looks nice.." He said, "Yeah it does look nice, wanna take a picture?" He nodded "Say Cheese!" I said while my Scroll was on my Hand.

After that Me and Him went Home to rest since it was getting late.

𝟖𝟓𝟕 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟏𝟗 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬𝐬𝐬! 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟏 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧- (𝗣𝗦 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝟱 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗕𝟰 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦)