- 𝘈 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 - 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

(This will be mixed with Hunter's POV and 3rd Person)

𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨~

𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I jolted awake in a cold sweat, breathing heavily from the sudden nightmare.
I immediately went upstairs to look for the nearest mirror to make sure I was awake.

3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Hunter walked towards the bathroom, He saw his reflection in the Mirror. His long blond hair nearly reached his shoulders.

He stared at his reflection for a while then something flashed in the mirror!
His Orginal Copy, And lastly Belos.

Hunter freaked out and grabbed the scissors on the nearby bathroom counter

He began to cut bits of his hair, not caring if it looked horrible. Hunter needed to cut the forelock of his Hair since it's been stuck on his head for nearly 16 years.

As Hunter was aggressively cutting his long blonde hair,
Willow was awoken by the noise coming from the upstairs bathroom. As she got closer to the bathroom door she heard aggressive snipping and muttering.

"Hunter?.." She said while rubbing her eyes since she had just awoken.

Hunter on the other hand just looked at her anxiously still holding the sharp scissors.

"Let me help you," Willow said with a sigh.

Hunter nodded and sat by a nearby chair in the bathroom

𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷

As Willow fixed my badly cut hair I couldn't help but blush.

I was super anxious at the thought when Belos had flashed on the Mirror earlier, Was he there in the Human Realm too?.. No. It can't be, he died! I saw it with my own eyes
how could he possibly still be alive?

I waited patiently for Willow to finish cutting my Hair. There's no doubt that she has experience

"Alright.."Willow said while making small adjustments "Take a look!" She placed the Scissors back where it was before.

I stood up and went to face the Mirror and
Wow.. The way she styled my Hair looks cool and changed me.

I looked back and hugged her. She hugged me back, I found solace in that moment Willow's warmth surrounded me, making me feel just at home.

After we hugged we both pulled away smiling at each other

"How does it look?" She said

"It looks great! Better than it was before, and the forelock on my hair is Gone." I mumbled the last part so she wouldn't be suspicious that I was a Grimwalker.

"I'm glad you liked it!" She said with a smile.
My "heart" melted seeing how happy she was, I don't know how to explain what I feel when I'm around her. I was on cloud nine whenever I got close or even came in contact with her.

"G-Goodnight Captain," I said to her and walked back to the basement to sleep.
Me and Gus shared the room in the basement since there weren't any more extra rooms left in the house.

I fell asleep fairly quickly thinking about Willow.

-
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺

I woke up early, being the first one awake since I USED to be the Former Golden Guard at the Emperor's Castle before.

I tried to sit back, My head throbbing and aching. I felt myself getting Dizzy, my head spinning I didn't mind it so I went upstairs to see Mrs Camila awake too