100 READS SPECIAL!! - 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 -

𝙊𝙈𝙇- 𝙏𝙔𝙎𝙈 𝙁𝙊𝙍 112 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙎!! 𝙄 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙍𝙀 𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙎𝙈 𝘼𝙉𝙔𝙒.. 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀'𝙎 𝙁𝙇𝙐𝙁𝙁 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙃𝙐 𝙉𝙏𝙇𝙊𝙒! (But they aren't dating yet just Friends with Feelings for one another)

𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Hunter and Willow were both at Camila's Garden, both helping out and growing flowers. In addition, there are plants in the garden.

Willow spun her hands in the air, creating a glowy green circle as her magic worked, and flowers had blossomed into Camila's garden.

"Grow!" Willow said, causing the flowers to become extra thick and shiny.

Hunter, on the other hand, was busily removing the old roots and replacing them with new ones.

"It's looking good, Hunter!" Willow exclaimed with a thumbs up and a wink.

Hunter flushed and gave the thumbs up.

"Thank you, Willow! I'd be glad to do anything for you," he responded, as Willow continued to produce plants and flowers in Camila's Garden.

-

After a while, the two witches had finished repairing Camila's garden.

"Thank you for your assistance, Hunter," Willow remarked as she sat next to him on a bench.

"No problem, Willow," Hunter replied.

Willow had made Hunter a sunflower crown and put sunflowers on his head to form a flower crown.

"What was that for?" Hunter wondered as he removed the sunflower crown from his head.

Willow interrupted Hunter as he removed the flower crown from his head and put it back on

"You deserve it; you helped me with things and stuff I'm not good at; that's why I'm giving you a gift as a thank you." Willow smiled at him and put her head against Hunter's shoulder.

When Willow leaned her head on Hunter's shoulder, Hunter paused for a moment.

"But-" Hunter started, and Willow interrupted him.

Before he spoke, she placed her index finger on his lips.

"No buts," Willow said as she removed her pointer finger from his lips.

"Fine, but I haven't got you a gift, Captain!" He said to her.

"It's okay if you don't have a gift for me," She told him

"Oh, okay." Little did she know that he would give her a present after she refused to accept one.

(Time Skip)
(PRETEND THAT HUNTER KNOWS HOW TO CROCHET.)

Hunter was crocheting a gift for Willow when she insisted on not receiving one, but Hunter was skeptical.

Willow was busy helping Camila wash the dishes while Hunter was crocheting a gift for her because Camila was fatigued from her work.

He crocheted a little bee that looked like Clover, her palisman, and some yellow and green tulips for her because green was her favorite and yellow was his.

As long as he continues to perform the gift. Luz approached him and said

"What exactly is it?" Luz inquired, smiling.

He said, "It's none of your business."

"Is this for Willow?" Luz asked, Hunter put his palm on Luz's mouth.

"Shh. And yes, it is for her, but I don't want you to tell her," Hunter mumbled as he retracted his fingers.

"Alright. I keep my promises," Luz stated as she stepped out the door.

"Phew. "That was close," he added as he continued to give the gift.

After he finished crocheting it, he took a basket and placed the little bee and tulips inside. He then walked to the kitchen and hid the basket in his hands.

"Hi Willow," he said.

"Hi."

"I have a gift for you," he said as he showed her the tulip basket and a little bee.

"I know you don't want me to give you a gift, but Captain, you deserve it," he added, wiping the blush from his cheek.

Willow smiled and hugged him tightly. "Awh, that's so sweet of you, Hunter! Thank you," she said as she grabbed the basket from his grasp.

"No problem, Captain," he said, smiling back at her with a blush on his cheek.

Willow let go of his hug, and he hoped she could hug him forever.

They then walked to the couch to watch TV with the others.

Willow was still carrying the basket as they both stepped in, and Luz smirked at them both.

Hunter simply rolled his eyes and sat on the couch with his captain to watch TV in peace.

𝙃𝙄𝙄! 𝙏𝙔𝙎𝙈 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄 𝙃𝙊𝙋𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙀𝙉𝙅 𝙊𝙔 𝙄𝙏!