- 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘭 - 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷

Yesterday was fantastic. My first kiss and my first boyfriend, I wonder how my fathers will react when they meet Hunter. I still miss them. I'm curious how they're doing in the demon realm I imagine them living peacefully. I just hope the Collector didn't collected them.

When I heard someone wake me up, all my thoughts vanished.

"Willowww wake upp," Luz said as she shook the bed.

When I opened my eyes and saw Luz waking me up, I panicked and used my magic to bind Luz from Vines

"Ouch!" Luz yelped

"Sorry!!" I apologized as I sat properly on the bed, removing the vines from her feet and grabbed my glasses to clean them.

"It's fine" Luz said as she rose from the floor, "I heard there's a new mall in Gravesfield. Wanna check it out?"

Luz had told us that Gravesfield was small and couldn't have any buildings because it was in Connecticut, but this was news to us.

I reasoned with myself, Why not? This Realm is full of secrets and places to visit, so why not have fun and not worry?

I pondered whether I should go or not "Sure? Why not?" and getting out of bed.

"Great! Breakfast is down stairs and your Boyfriend is waiting for you" Luz smirked at me and went downstairs

I rolled my eyes jokingly at her and followed her down the stairs

As I was descending the stairs, Hunter was sitting on a chair in the kitchen, waiting for me to join him for breakfast.

He got out of his chair and was about to approach me when I ran up to him and hugged him. "Hi Hunter!" I said, smiling.

"How does she run so fast?" Luz was confused and she was also wondering why I ran so fast.

Hunter and I laughed, and I kissed his cheeks, him being flustered by me, good old Hunter still flustered by me

"U-uh.. You should probably eat breakfast by now, Since we're going at an M-mall?" Hunter replied.

"Oh! Right, yeah, okay," I said as I sat on the chair, eating my breakfast.

As soon as I finished eating, the others waited for me. I went all the way up the stairs to begin dressing.

I went down the stairs after I finished changing.

"Is this okay?" I asked as I twirled in my skirt.

"Yes, girl! You're lovely," Luz exclaimed.

"How about you, Hunter?" I asked as I got closer to him. He was blushing.

"You're beautiful," He stated and kissed my forehead

"Thank you, and you too, you look good" I said as I booped his nose.

"Okay, we should go now because I'm bored," Gus said.

We all went outside as Camila used her keys to lock the door.

After she was done locking the door Camila went to her car, saying in the car window, "Let's go kids!" as she got the car ready.

We all piled into the car, Luz in the front and us in the back.

Gus sat next to Vee, and Hunter and I sat next to each other.

We sat patiently in the car, waiting to arrive at the mall, it took us 30 minutes to get there.

We've already arrived at the Mall,
Camila first parked the car so that we could leave properly and so that she wouldn't lose the car while we went shopping.

I got out of the car and opened the door so the others could get out as well. I took a glance at the Mall and wow! It's enormous

I waited for the others to get off the Car

Luz got off and the others too "Is every body complete now?" Camila asked, Counting if we were complete

Camila counted using her fingertip "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and.. 6! That's all, Let's go"

I held Hunter's hand in mine. We followed Camila to the mall's entrance, and the inside was even bigger than the outside, There were so many stores to explore

"Wow! It's bigger than I expected," Gus exclaimed, his eyes gleaming as he looked all the way through the Mall.

"True!" Luz exclaimed when she noticed a Boba Shop. "A BOBA SHOP?! We better taste this first!"

"Great idea!" Vee exclaimed, eager to try the Boba.

Hunter asked, perplexed, "What's a bowba?"

"A Boba?" replied Luz, Hunter nodded "A Boba consists of yummy tapioca pearls and milk and tea and it comes with many flavors"

"Ohh okay, what kinds of flavors?" Hunter inquired.

"Many flavors actually just pick the one's that you find interesting" according to Luz.

"Alright"

Luz approached the Boba shop, saying "Hi" to the cashier.

"Hi, what would you like to order?" the cashier asked Luz, handing her the menu.

"I'll take.. The brown sugar milktea please" she replied.

"Ooo great! And for you guys?" asked the Cashier.

Hunter perused the menu and discovered something intriguing "C-can I take the matcha one?"

"Ah, I see you've chosen the best seller!" the cashier exclaimed as she took note of their orders.

"How about you guys?" the cashier asked, smiling warmly as she looked at Gus and Vee.

"Can I please have the strawberry boba?" Gus inquired of the cashier.

"Sure! What about you Ms?"

"I'll take.. The chocolate one please" said Vee.

"Okay, let me repeat the orders. One Brown Sugar, One Matcha, One Strawberry and One Chocolate" according to the cashier.

"That's all of them," Luz confirmed and gave the money to the Cashier

"The name Ms?" The cashier asked

"Luz Noceda."

"Okay.. Please sit at the table Ms as we prepare the beverages" The cashier replied taking note of her name

Luz nodded and sat on the table

"Luz, aren't you lactose intolerant?" Vee inquired as they all sat at the Table.

"Me? Yeah.. But who cares? I can't resist Boba" she replied.

They had been waiting a few minutes for their orders when the cashier said, "Order for Luz Noceda!"

"Oh, that's our order," Luz said as she stood up and approached the cash register.

She arrived a few seconds later, carrying the milkteas.

Hunter took his Boba and offered it to me, saying, "You want?"

"I'll pass," I stated.