CHAPTER 136 - appreciation post

a/n - please vote

olivia's pov
"olivia, can you go wake your wife up, please?" jess asks. i smile, getting off the couch, "breakfast is ready?" "sure is," madison says.

i watch as y/n lays in the bed, closing her eyes. "breakfast is ready," i say. "it's... i'm not hungry right now," y/n says. i furrow my eyebrows, laying beside her. i stare at the ceiling, "are you sure?" "yeah," she whispers, "you should go eat." "um, i think it's wraps," i say, "so i'll save you some?" "okay," y/n says.

y/n gets properly into the blankets after i get off the bed. "are you gonna sleep?" i ask. "just a nap," y/n whispers. "okay," i say, placing a kiss on y/n's lips before leaving.

y/n's pov
i open my eyes as the bedroom door opens. "we're gonna go snorkeling," olivia kneels beside the bed and looking at me, "are you gonna come with us, y/n?" i nod, sitting up, "okay." "we're leaving in half an hour," olivia smiles. 

conan drives, olivia and i in the very back. i watch olivia take out a wrap from her bag, showing it to me. "hungry?" she asks. "thank you," i say, taking it as she hands it to me. i unwrap it, taking a bite. i offer it to olivia, but she shakes her head. "no thanks," she smiles, leaning her head on my shoulder.

i laugh at olivia, "you look so cute with the goggles on!" olivia laughs, putting the snorkeling tube in her mouth and saying, "how about now?"

i watch the fish swim past, looking at olivia under the water. she smiles at me, and i smile back, looking back at the other fish. i go to grab it, missing. i hear olivia's muffled laugh, going for the next fish quickly.

i take it in my hands, having a firm hold. i hear olivia yell, and i look at her, seeing her swim to the top. i laugh, following her.

i push the tube out of my mouth, showing olivia the fish. "y/n!" she yells, laughing. "wanna hold it?" i laugh too. "no!" she says, splashing me, "put it back, dimples!" the group laughs, and i offer for them to hold it.

i swim over to conan, and he puts his hands out. i drop it onto his hands, but the fish quickly jumps out of his hands. "no!" conan yells, and we watch the fish swim away.

i swim back to olivia, bringing my hands to her. "y/n!" olivia squeals, pushing my hands away. i laugh, splashing her.

we get back into the car, and i start it up as olivia wraps the towel around her as she sits in the passenger seat. i place my hand on olivia's thigh, reversing out of the car park.

"alright, last game of kemps," i say, sitting opposite of olivia and shuffling the deck, "winner wins... absolutely nothing." "winner wins not paying for meals," julien says, "and that's gonna be conan and i." olivia scoffs, "as if. if i remember correctly, y/n and i are up by four points." 

so far, no one's caught onto our signal. i watch olivia picks up the four cards, handing it to me. i smile, taking it. i put down four cards and say, "ready, set, go." i wait a second, "and kemps."

i pull olivia's seat out, and she sits down. "are you ever scared y/n's gonna pull your seat out from under you, liv?" madison asks as i sit down beside olivia. "well, she hasn't in the past, like, seven years," olivia chuckles, looking at me, "i trust her."

we all look through the menu. "let's pick the most expensive thing on here so that julien and conan's wallets can suffer," i grin. the table laughs, and olivia looks at me. i look at her, and we both smile.

2 days later
olivia and i walk into our house, sighing at the same time. "missed this," olivia says. "yeah," i smile, holding the suitcases. "need help up the stairs?" olivia asks. i chuckle, "you asking me?" olivia smiles, "okay, shut up. i won't help then." "i don't need help," i smile, following olivia.