CHAPTER 26 - make fun of olivia holiday

a/n - please vote!

we all wait at our gate, waiting to board the plane to hawaii.

i sit on my suitcase, and olivia walks up to me. she leans over, cupping her hand next to my ear as she whispers in it, "did you bring your suit?" she pulls away after i chuckle. "no, i wanna enjoy this with you guys," i say. "okay," olivia chuckles. i stand up as they announce we were boarding.

olivia stands beside me as i lift her suitcase up, placing it in the top cabinets. i put mine there too, and i let olivia in. "window seat? you're so nice," she chuckles, shuffling down. i smile, "i know." olivia and i sit beside each other with the seat beside me free, the others in groups of three behind and in front of us.

after 6 hours, we arrived in hawaii.

it was afternoon here, so we get the remaining bags from the airport. "we need to get the rental van," jess says. "i know," i say, "we'll get that now." 

after getting a key for the rental van, we walk out to the car park, finding our van. i open the back door, starting to load the luggage in, julien helping me. "thank you," olivia says after putting her suit case in front of me. "no problem," i say, picking it up by the handle. olivia and i were still friends, but things didn't feel like friends.

after we load the luggage in, i sit in the driver's seat, olivia in the passenger. i start up the van, and olivia takes off her shoes. olivia picks up my glasses case, opening them and taking out the glasses. she leans over, sliding them on me."alright, thirty minutes to the hotel," i say, after getting the holographic line to the hotel onto my glasses. mateo connects his phone to his speaker, and we drive to the hotel. everyone acted like best friends and got along amazingly, it was better than i imagined.

we get 2 rooms next to each other, each room with two queen sized beds. after we get our room cards, we wait in the lobby to sort out the rooms. "so, who's with who?" conan asks. "please don't make me go with olivia," i whisper, loud enough for olivia to hear. "hey!" she hits my arm with a smile, "just for that..." she raised her voice so everyone can here. "i'm with y/n, i don't mind who we share a room with." 

we decide to go madison and conan in a room with olivia and i, jess and julien in a room with iris and mateo. 

i swipe the door, opening the door. "got it?" i ask, watching olivia pull her suitcases in. "got it," she says. i hold the door open for madison and conan.