𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬𝟭 - 𝗹𝗶𝗽

a/n - please votee

after visiting olivia multiple times, olivia had come back for christmas. olivia lays on the bed, taking a deep inhale. "never missed a bed more in my life," she says, voice muffled into the bedsheet. i chuckle, sitting on the bed. "thanks for picking me up, by the way," olivia says, sitting up. "no problem," i say, "and don't you have that interview soon?" "oh shit!" olivia practically jumps up from the bed. i laugh as she runs into the closet, turning on the light.

i watch olivia panic, still not having an outfit. "liv, you're doing the interview from home," i say, "just find a nice top!" "i don't have any!" she exaggerates. i walk into the closet, "wear something from mine, then."

with ten minutes to spare, olivia opens her laptop and sits on her chair. "is the background okay?" she asks, swivelling her chair around. i look at what the background would be, which was just our bed, bedside tables and the small side of polaroids which were stuck on the wall. "it's nice," i say. "nothing too personal?" she asks, "you wouldn't be able to see the polaroids clearly." "what, like your nudes framed on the bedside table?" i ask, smiling down at her. "yeah," olivia laughs, looking back at her laptop screen, "alright, the interviewer's ready." "okay, i'll be downstairs," i say. "i'll be done in, like, an hour," olivia says, smiling as i press two kisses on her forehead.

i sit on the couch, opening the chip packet. i smile as i hear olivia laugh from upstairs, turning on the tv.

olivia's pov
"you've got quite the background! very home-y," vanessa says. i turn my torso around, looking at the background. the two bedside tables were on, providing enough light for the room instead of turning on the main light. i turn back to jessica, "thank you! it's my bedroom." "you and y/n's?" she asks. i smile widely, nodding, "me and hers." "how are you guys going?" she asks. "we're going amazing," i say, "i just came back from new york an hour ago, so it's nice to finally be back home and with her." "it's almost christmas," she says, "done any christmas shopping?" "y/n and i are gonna go soon," i answer briefly. "do you enjoy it?" "yeah, it's fun! less stressful with y/n, i feel like buying gifts can be really stressful," i say. "they are! have you got anything for y/n?" she asks. "i did," i smile, "but... if it's a secret for y/n, it's a secret for everyone."

she chuckles, nodding understandably. "actually- there's this debate going on tiktok," she says. "what is it?" i ask, intrigued. "everyone's saying whether they kiss the top or bottom lip," she tells me, "do you kiss y/n's top or bottom lip?" i burst out laughing, looking out the window behind my laptop as i think, "uh..." "just picture it," she advises. i laugh again, closing my eyes and opening them again. "we play rock paper scissors," i joke, earning a laugh from vanessa. "no, i don't know! it's different every time. we switch it up. sometimes she'll go for the top lip, i go for the bottom, or vice versa, i think," i explain, chuckling at the subject.

she nods, "yeah, i feel like that's normal, right?" "yeah, you just... switch," i laugh, "i don't know. i'll kiss her later and tell you." "will do," she says, "do you guys ever go for the same lip?" "um... like, a few times," i say, "but we've been together for so long that it's not even embarrassing, we just laugh it off and try to kiss again."

y/n's pov
i look at olivia as she walks to me. "hey, how was it?" i ask. "great," olivia says, joining beside me, "one of the more fun interviews." "i heard your laughs," i say. "sorry," olivia says. "don't be," i smile, "i think your laugh-" "is the cutest thing ever," olivia finishes my sentence, "i know, i know."

i pause the tv as olivia sits on my lap. "can you kiss me?" she asks. "what?" i laugh. "just... kiss me," she says. "okay," i chuckle, before olivia leans down and kisses me. she pulls away, "once more time." i smile, kissing olivia. she hums before pulling away. "we switch," olivia says. "what?" i ask. "oh! uh, i was talking about kissing in the interview," olivia says, "there's a debate going on tiktok about who kisses the top or bottom lip. so, i wanted to check." "what'd you say?" i chuckle. "i said we switch," olivia says, "which confirms it. you kissed my top lip, then my bottom." "are you just gonna be thinking about that when you kiss me now?" i laugh, holding olivia's waist.

olivia lets out a giggle, "yeah." she holds my chin up, leaning down and kissing me. i close my eyes, kissing olivia. she pulls away, but keeps her lips just touching mine. "bottom," she says. i laugh, looking away, "olivia!" "i'm kidding," olivia laughs, gently pushing her face back to her. she whispers, "i'm kidding." "okay," i whisper, leaning my head back as olivia rakes her fingers gently through my hair, kissing me once more.

she pulls away as i feel her pockets vibrate repeatedly. she presses her lips together, tapping her phone. "hey, conan," olivia smiles, continuing to massage my head. "hey, liv! wanna go out to dinner?" he asks, "pookie's invited, obviously." olivia and i laugh, and olivia moves her phone towards her. "she's right here," olivia says. i smile at the camera, "hey conan!" "pookie!" he exclaims. i laugh again, "did you say dinner?" "yep!" he says. "i'm flipping the camera, y/n," olivia tells me.

she gets off my lap, showing her and i in the frame. "alright, meet at mine at five-thirty?" he asks. "you got it," olivia smiles. "alright, see you liv. bye pookiebear!" he exclaims. i laugh, "see you later, conan." "bye, cone," olivia says, hanging up. "we should get ready, then," i say. "you're right," olivia pecks my cheek before standing up.

we walk into conan's apartment. "okay, i'm not ready yet so hang tight," conan says. "seriously?" olivia laughs, and i sit on the couch beside iris. "hey iris," i smile. "hey y/n," she says, side hugging me.

i sit down beside olivia after tucking her chair in. we look through the menus, eventually ordering. i look at the girl that spoke. "hi," she says nervously, looking at everyone else with a girl beside her, "oh my god. y/n, olivia, iris." i chuckle, letting conan speak. "yes! hi," he smiles. "oh my god, i love you guys so much," the blonde beside her says. "are we able to take a picture if it's not a hassle?" "sure, no problem," conan says.

the girls get someone to take a picture, and they stand beside conan. it was definitely gonna turn out as an awkward photo, but oh well.

i face the camera, leaning back into olivia. i hear her chuckle, her arms around going over my shoulder and connecting her hands in my chest. i smile, placing my hands on top of olivia's. "three, two, one," the lady says.

after dinner, we get back into the car. "and it's posted everywhere," olivia says. i look over to her, and she shows the picture that we took in the restaurant. i use my two fingers and zoom into olivia and i. i laugh, seeing olivia's eyes crossed as she looks down at me, tongue sticking out.

i look up at olivia, smiling, "the face you're pulling!" "what?" olivia laughs, flipping the phone back to her. she zooms in, laughing too, "it's funny! i think we look cute." she takes a screenshot of the photo, cropping it and saving it.

i walk into the bedroom, seeing olivia sprawled on the bed, stomach down, on her phone. i walk over to her, laying my cheek on her ass. "hey, conan's having a party at his. not like a party party, like a hanging with his family and madison, iris, me, you," olivia says, "it's more like a lunch barbecue." "tomorrow?" i ask. "yeah," olivia says. "alright," i answer, "what time?" "gotta be there by twelve-thirty," olivia says, "also, i'm gonna fart and give you pink eye." i laugh, "that's hot." olivia laughs, and i sit up as she turns over. we look at each other, and i smile at olivia's big smile. "you have a pink eye kink?" she grins. "only for you," i joke, looking at olivia's lips. "how romantic," olivia says, sitting up and holding my jaw.

she leans back and i smile, laying on top of her as she pulls me into a kiss. i pull away as we both laugh, and i smile at olivia.