CHAPTER 13 - this is torture

a/n - please vote

i open my eyes, feeling olivia still on me. i look down, seeing she was still sleeping quietly. i wrap my arms around her, closing my eyes again.

i feel olivia shuffling around, and i open my eyes, seeing her slowly open her eyes. "forgot i was at yours," olivia smiles. "you aren't. this is a dream," i smile. she laughs, shaking her head, "good morning." "good morning, olive. are you hungry?" i ask. "i just woke up," she smiles. "i know, you can still wake up hungry." "i'm not hungry yet," she says, "but thank you." "okay," i say, "let me know when you're hungry."

olivia rolls off me, and i stand off the bed. "come on," i say, pulling her up.

we walk to the kitchen. "what do you want for breakfast?" i ask. "do you have pancakes?" she asks. "yeah," i say, "just pancakes?" "do you have blueberries? can you make blueberry pancakes?" she asks excitedly. "yeah, i can make that," i laugh, "that all?" "yes, thank you," she chuckles, "do you want help?" "it's okay. take a seat," i say, pulling out the kitchen stool. she climbs on, and i push her in.

we sit on the dining table, and i place the pancake stack as olivia places the plates on the table, putting one in front of me. 

i watch as olivia pokes the pancake, cutting into it with the knife. "these are great," olivia says after chewing her bite, "best i've had." "hope so," i smile.

i lend olivia my clothes as we decide to go out for lunch. 

olivia's pov
i get into the car, y/n closing the door and walking to the other side. i feel y/n's fleece jacket on me, smiling as she gets into the car. 

we drive for about 4 minutes, before y/n gets an incoming call. "it's my mom, one second," she says. "all good," i respond. y/n accepts the call on her steering wheel, "hi mom!" "y/n! how are you?" her mom asks. "i'm great, how are you?" "good thanks, what're you doing?" "i'm going out to lunch," y/n responds. i look over at her, and she glances at me with a smile. "by yourself?" she asks. "oh no, with my friend," y/n says, looking at me with a shrug, pulling the side of her lips out. "well, who's birthday is it tomorrow?" y/n's mom says with an excited tone. y/n laughs, "no idea." "yours! are we still having dinner?" she asks. "yeah, of course. are we eating out or eating in?" she asks. "whichever you want," y/n's mom says. "i don't mind," y/n chuckles. "we'll decide tomorrow," y/n's mom chuckles too. "okay, perfect," y/n says. "okay, you can go have fun now. i'll call you tomorrow," y/n's mom decides to end the conversation. "alright, love you mom," y/n says. "love you!" she hangs up, and y/n looks at me. "sorry," y/n smiles. "don't be, you're so cute," i laugh, "are you close with your mom?" "yeah," y/n says, "you?" "yeah, i am too," i respond.

i pick up my phone, going on twitter. "y/n," i call out. "yeah?" she responds. "remember when you picked me up from my apartment and we hugged and walked out together?" "yes," she says. "someone videoed it all, from the very start when i walked out the elevator," i say, "and posted it on twitter, now it's everywhere." "oh, what're they saying?" she asks.

i clear my throat, "'didn't know y/n and olivia were so close' 'that hug was so cute, sad face' 'they're so cute together omg' 'imagine if they were dating???' 'they'd be such a good couple' 'y/n opening the door for olivia is so cute'," i chuckle, "basically every other comment is along the same line." "at least they're not saying anything bad," y/n says. "yeah," i chuckle.

we walk into the restaurant, and i sit down, y/n sitting down too. i hand y/n a menu, and we look at the meals. "what're you having?" i ask. "i might get a burger," she says, "i just don't want the pineapples in it." "i'll order it," i say, leaning over, "which one?" she smiles, pointing to the menu.

olivia lift the buns up. "any pineapples?" i ask. "nope," she smiles, putting the bun back on top of the rest of the burger, "thanks."

after we eat, i pay, and olivia walks out. i catch up to her, standing in front of her. "what's wrong?" i ask, looking down and seeing her arms crossed. "y/n, you have to stop paying for the both of us," she says, looking at me. "why?" i ask, chuckling dryly. she looks around, holding my hand and moving us to the side. 

olivia leans against the wall as i stand in front of her. "because i always feel so bad. i've seen how hard you work, y/n," she sighs, "and i don't want you to keep having to pay double every time we go out to eat." "olivia, i wanna pay for you," i say, "don't you think i wouldn't if i didn't want to?" "but it's not fair," she frowns, "it's not fair." "i don't want you to stress when we're together olivia," i say, "you know, every time i get my pay check, i can't wait to spend it on you." "y/n," olivia says, pulling me into a hug. "olivia," i say, rubbing her back. "can we please just split the bill when we go out to eat?" she asks. "if that's what you want," i say, "it is what i want," she says, pulling away. "okay, we'll split the bill." "thanks," she says, holding both my hands. "thanks for talking to me about it," i smile. olivia smiles too, "of course." 

olivia holds my hand comfortingly as we walk around, seeing what we could have as a snack. "see anything?" i ask her. "not yet," olivia says.

we walk into an ice-cream shop, getting one large ice-cream for the both of us. we walk out, olivia linking her arm in mine as she holds the ice-cream. she scoops it with the small spoon, placing it in her mouth. she does it again, but places the spoon against my lips. i open my mouth, and olivia places the spoon in my mouth.

i open the door for olivia, walking to the other side once she got in.

i start the car up, leaning back. "where are we going now?" olivia asks. "back to mine, then we can have dinner," i say, "if you want to." "sounds great," she says, "practically celebrating your birthday with me today." i chuckle, and olivia feeds me the ice-cream scoop.

i stop at a red light, looking at olivia. "do you want some of the waffle cone?" she asks. "yes please," i say. she snaps off a piece, handing it to me, "let me know if you want more." "thanks," i say, taking it. "green light," liv tells me. i look forward, putting my foot on the pedal. 

we get back home, walking inside. "full?" i ask. "very," she chuckles.

we sit on my bed, and i turn on the tv. "you said you act, right? what have you been in?" olivia laughs at the question, "literally disney shows." "which are?" "bizaardvark and high school musical, the musical, the series." "that's a long title, can we watch one of them?" "no!" olivia laughs, "i was in bizaardvark when i was literally 10, and i don't want you to watch the other one." "why not?" i ask. "because you'll probably think of me differently," she smiles, shaking her head. "i'll just watch it in my spare time," i smile, "what's it on?" "not telling!" "i'll just look it up then," i laugh, picking up my phone. "y/n!" she exclaims, "please don't watch it." "why?" i ask, putting my phone down. "i was 16," she laughs. "so?" i smile. "if you watch it, i have to watch it with you," she says. "okay, sure," i smile, picking up the remote, "what's it on?" "disney plus," olivia gives up, laying her head on my shoulder.

i press play on the first episode, smiling. "this is torture," olivia chuckles.

i gasp as olivia comes onto the screen, "oh, you're so small!" "shut up!" she laughs, hitting my arm. "you're so cute," i laugh, watching the tv.

"oh, you're gonna get gabriella," i smile. "just watch," she laughs. i look at olivia, smiling as she smiles at the tv.