𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳𝟮 - 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲

2 days later , olivia's pov
i wake up for some reason, feeling the bed empty. i look at the dim light source, seeing y/n outside on the balcony.

i walk out, rubbing my eyes, "y/n?" i stand beside her, looking at her face after looking at the suit. her mask was on the floor, and her eyes were a little red, nose too, indicating she was crying a little bit earlier. "what's wrong?" i ask, keeping my eyes on her as i place my hand on her arm. 

she looks down at my hand on her arm, then up at my eyes. taken aback at how slightly guarded and empty her eyes look, i give a reassuring smile. 

i don't say anything for a few minutes, waiting for y/n to be ready. "i'm sorry, olivia. you should sleep, it's late," y/n says. "it's only twelve. i'm gonna stay here with you if that's okay," i answer. y/n nods slightly, looking down at the empty road. 

i rub my hand on her arm, sliding it off as i rest my forearms on the railing. i look at y/n's arms that were in the same position, then following to her hands in which she was fiddling with them. i move my hand slowly to hers, sliding my hand between hers. 

y/n opens her hands a little, letting me put my hand in hers. she looks at our hands, putting one of her hands on top of mine. her fingers start to play with one of my rings, twisting it and pulling it off, then putting it on. "i feel so bad, you know?" y/n speaks up after a few minutes. "why?" i ask. "being... this, spider-woman," she says, "i just... feel like i shouldn't do this. i should mind my business and let the police do their job. it's not my responsibility." i don't say anything, letting y/n think. "don't you think it's sad that i just put this suit on and then beat up every person who messes up?" she asks, looking at me. "it's not like that," i tell her. "but it basically is, isn't it?" she asks again. "no," i shake my head, "you're saving people's lives." "but it's so fucked up, isn't it? like, all of this came from a spider that somehow bit me instead of literally anyone else. i shouldn't be out there. i could just spend my time with you, there's so many hours wasted where i could be spending time with you." "you're not wasting it," i say, "the people you saved could be dead or seriously injured right now." "but the police would've got there," i say. "but you got there. who knows if the police could've got there in time?" i ask, "i think spider-woman is one of the best things to happen for the world. no one is more deserving of spider-woman than you." y/n looks at me, gently pulling me closer.

she moves back, letting me stand in front of her.

she lets go of my hand, and i lean my back against the rail. i close my eyes, wrapping my arms around y/n's neck as she hugs me around my waist. she presses her body against mine, feeling her nose on my collarbone. she lets out a warm exhale on my neck, and i rub my hands on her back, feeling the texture of the suit.

i drop my hands from her back as y/n steps back. i smile, and y/n smiles too. "thank you. i love you," she says, "you know i mean it." "i know," i smile, "i love you more." she bends down, picking up her mask. she looks at me, "can we go inside now?" "of course," i smile, holding y/n's hand and walking inside.

i press my palm on y/n's spider-logo, and she lets it fall to the ground. "you have work tomorrow, right?" i ask, picking out a pyjama set for y/n. "i do," y/n responds, taking the pyjamas, "thank you."

y/n's pov
i take a deep sigh as olivia falls onto the bed next to me. "how're you feeling?" she asks, turning her body to face me as i look up at the ceiling. "tired," i say, facing liv. olivia smiles, "i know." 

olivia turns her back to me and i put my arm up. she moves back, pressing her back against mine. "are you sure you wanna sleep in this position?" olivia asks. "positive," i say, "i mean, if you want to." "as long as i'm sleeping in your bed with you at the end of the day," olivia sighs, moving her hand on min. "our bed... and you are, always will be." olivia hums, taking my hand and putting it over her waist. 

olivia keeps her hand over mine, rubbing her thumb over mine. i close my eyes, sliding a leg over olivia's waist.

i groan as the alarm wakes me up, and clearly olivia. "i'm gonna throw your phone out the window," olivia complains, voice with a slight rasp to it. "sorry, i say, leaning over olivia and turning off the alarm, "early shift too, six o'clock." "i feel like i just got woken up at six o'clock," olivia says. "i should just wear my glasses to sleep so i can just wake myself up," i take my leg off olivia, sitting up. "nah, it's okay," olivia says. "you gonna sleep?" i ask, going over olivia and standing up. "yeah," olivia says. 

i get changed, putting on my glasses and putting my name tag pin on.

i smile, seeing emma walk up to the counter. "hey emma," i smile, "i can get jess for you, if you want." she shakes her head with a smile, "it's okay, i just wanna grab a coffee." "are you and jess okay?" i ask. "yeah, still dating," emma chuckles. "that's amazing," i smile. 

i call liv on my glasses, waiting for her to pick up. "hey pretty," i say, seeing olivia had answered. "hey love!" olivia answers in a happy tone. i smile, "did you want anything? i'm heading home now." "uh... surprise me," olivia giggles. "alright, but do you want a drink or a snack?" "how about both?" liv asks. "sure thing," i say, "see you soon?" "see you soon," olivia says, "thank you. bye, y/n. i love you" "bye, olivia. love you more," i say, hanging up.

i think about the drinks that i could make for olivia, sighing. "what to make..." i whisper. 

olivia and i walk upstairs, and i hand her the drink. "what's this?" she asks, smiling. "i call it... the y/n rodrigo special," i smile back, holding a container of olivia's snack. "y/n rodrigo, huh?" she giggles. "yeah... it's just a strawberry acai refresher. you've never tried it- at least not here, so if you don't feel like a heavy drink you could just get this," i chuckle." "ah, smart," she says. "and i might have taken a sip on the way home... it was a test sip. anyways, for the snack... just a classic brownie- with a twist," i hand her the container after she puts her drink on the desk.

as the container was slightly tinted, olivia flips open the lid of the container to see the brownie properly. "this is so cute!" she exclaims, looking at me. i look at the slice of brownie too, smiling.

the brownie had a red love heart on it, with my first initial inside of it, then a plus, then an 'o' for olivia, all drawn on my red icing. "did you do this yourself?" she asks. "yeah, i only had, like, a minute to do it or else i'd get kicked out of the pastry section of the kitchen," i chuckle, looking up at olivia from the brownie, "plus there's not a lot i could do with a hand-sized brownie slice... and i got you the edge pieces because i know you like them better than the center ones." "thank you," olivia laughs, "i don't wanna eat it now." we both laugh, and i shake my head. "go ahead, try it." "one second," olivia takes out her phone.

i smile as she takes a picture of the brownie, putting her phone in her pocket and picks up the drink. she rotates the drink, laughing at the drawing. "do you... see the drawing?" i ask, standing beside her and looking at it.

i look at the stairs i drew, smiling at stick figure olivia falling down the second last step. a speech bubble was coming out of olivia's mouth, 'Y/N!' with an exclamation mark in it. "you are so annoying!" she laughs. "it's so funny!" i exclaim, "try the drink!" olivia tilts the drink into her mouth, smiling as she takes a gulp. "good as always."

another a/n - tempted to post up to like chapter 100 all in one go bc its annoying how u guys arent up to speed lol all in favour say aye!!