𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴𝟵 - 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝗱𝗱𝘆

a/n - please vote

____________________

⚪️oliviarodrigo

liked by irisapatow, conangray and 15,284,149 others

oliviarodrigo   there's a stranger in my bed. there's a pounding in my head.

view al 35,139 comments

y/nl/n   new sleeping buddy HUH.
oliviarodrigo   that's right. friendly reminder to renew your subscription for $999.99 monthly.

user7   new lyrics???
user1   that's katy perry babe

____________________

olivia and i walk up to the house, music already blasting. "just let me know when you wanna go home, 'kay? thank you for coming," olivia holds my hand, swinging them. "okay, let me know if you wanna go home too," i answer, "also, are you drinking tonight?" "maybe," olivia says. "so probably," i chuckle, walking up the stairs. "i'll tell you if i am," olivia laughs, pushing open the door. 

olivia walks up to me, "hey love. i'm gonna drink." "alchohol?" i ask. "yeah, vodka shots," she says, "join me?" "i'm driving home, babe," i say. "i'm not drinking to get drun- babe?" olivia asks. ""um- yeah, i don't know... it just slipped out," i laugh. "you should keep calling me that," olivia smiles, "but um, yeah. iris is drinking with this group too." "does she have a way to get home?" i ask. "her boyfriend's not drinking," olivia says, "okay, i'm gonna go now." olivia kisses my cheek, walking away.

i look up as i feel arms wrapped around me as i was on the couch, knowing it was olivia from her perfume scent. i tilt my neck back, seeing olivia smiling down at me. "hey, my wife," she grins. olivia always called me her wife whenever she was drunk. i smile back, "hey, wife." i smell vodka from olivia's breath. "i'm so... so... something," she sighs, walking around me. she stands in front of me. "tired?" i ask. "no, energetic," she grins, "so energetic." "go dance," i laugh. "come dance with me," she takes my hand, pulling me up. "i don't dance, liv," i chuckle. "yes you do," she giggles as she pulls me to where everyone else was dancing. "i don't," i smile. olivia moving her hands to my shoulders as she moves closer. "well... you do now," she says, "for me."

olivia presses her chin on my shoulder as my hands go to her waist. "you're so gonna feel this in the morning," i smile. "feel what, wife?" she asks. "the hangover," i answer. she look at me, touching my nose with hers. "the only thing i'm gonna feel is you," she answers in a slightly quieter voice, "tonight." olivia's hand trail down my body. i laugh, moving away, "not tonight, liv." "why?" she frowns. "because you're drunk," i say, olivia's hands going on my cheeks. "but we have sex all the time," she grins. i shush olivia with a 'sh', looking around. "what?" she asks, looking around. she does a big exhale, "hey everyone! y/n and i have-" i quickly put my hand on olivia's mouth, chuckling awkwardly at the people looking at us.

i look at olivia, "liv! you can't say that." i take my hand off her mouth as she licks it. i wipe my hand on my pants. "why?" she asks, smiling. "because that's between us, they don't have to know," i say. "do you love me?" she asks, laughing after she says that, "who am i kidding? 'course you do." "of course i do," i smile, "do you wanna go home?" "not yet," she sighs, "why? do you wanna? so we can... ya know." "liv, we are not doing it," i laugh, hugging olivia. "why not?" she asks, voice muffled into my shoulder. "in case you don't wanna do it and you're just drunk. we can do it tomorrow if you really want," i say, "just not today." "you're so annoying," she groans, "but i love you, so it's okay." i smile, pressing my lips on olivia's head, "you're a funny one when you're drunk, but it's okay."

olivia gasps, pulling away and looking at me, offended. "i'm not drunk," she says. "just a little," i say. olivia starts to walk away, stumbling slightly. "just a lot," i sigh, following her.

olivia walks into the bathroom, turning around to close the door. "what're you doing here?" she asks, trying to close the door. i hold the door, walking in, "babysitting you." "i'm going pee," she says, "a girl can't go pee in peace now." she pulls her pants and underwear down at the same time, and i turn around to the sink. i look down at my hands as i start to wash them, olivia going to the bathroom.

olivia flushes the toilet, and i step out of the way. i look down, seeing olivia's pants around her ankles, underwear up, though. i laugh, "you didn't even pull your pants up, wife," i say, bending down and pulling her pants and underwear up. "silly me," she sighs. i button her pants, looking at her.

olivia starts to wash her hand, splashing water everywhere. "you're seriously so immature," i laugh, standing behind her and putting my hands over hers after pushing soap onto my hands. i start to wash our hands together, looking up in the mirror. olivia was already looking at herself, and she looks at my reflection, smiling. i smile too, washing our hands underneath the warm water.

olivia and i decide to go home after i get olivia water, olivia walking out of the house. i follow her, and she waits for me. "you gotta help me down these... really crooked stairs," she says, wrapping her arms around my arm. "just drunk," i say, walking down. 

i help olivia into the car, buckling her up. i slide off her shoes and recline her chair down, closing the door. once i get into the car, i reach behind me, getting the blanket from the back seats. i unfold it, putting it on olivia. "i'm gonna fall asleep," she giggles. "i know, that's okay," i say, starting up the car after spreading it out on her, "i'll just carry you in." "but what if i'm not sleeping? wait, i'll just pretend to be sleeping," she says, cleaning her throat and repositioning herself as she closes her eyes. "you do that," i laugh, starting to drive.

i stop at a red light, looking over at olivia. her eyes were closed as she was facing me, probably sleeping. i lean towards her, moving her hair out of her face. i kiss olivia gently, feeling her kiss back tiredly.

i park the car in the garage, opening olivia's door. "i'm sleeping," she whispers. i laugh, leaning down and unbuckling her. "okay, sleeping olivia," i whisper. her arms go around my neck, and i pull olivia up after taking the blanket off her.

i take olivia's clothes off, and she falls onto the bed. "come sleep with me, wife," she whispers, closing her eyes. "i'll be with you in fifteen," i yawn, tucking her in. 

olivia lays on top of me as soon as i lay in bed. "okay," she whispers. "okay," i whisper back, smiling. "okay," she repeats, "okay, okay, okay." "what's wrong?" i ask. "absolutely nothing," she says, "i don't have one worry in the world." "perfect," i say. "can you rub my back, though?" liv asks. i chuckle, starting to rub olivia's back with my fingers. "okay," she says, "i'm sleeping now." "alright," i laugh, "goodnight, wife. i love you." "goodnight, my wife. i love you more," olivia yawns, pressing her nose on my neck.