𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵𝟭 - 𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗱

a/n - please vote

i sit on the bed, watching an interview olivia did. they uploaded it today, but olivia did it a week ago. "i swear i say this in, like, every interview but y/n is seriously the nicest, selfless person ever. i'm so glad that i know her, let alone dating her, you know? ah," olivia takes a sigh with a smile, "she's truly the best." i smile too, looking at the door as it opens. "hey," i smile at liv as she went to get a snack. "hello," she responds, sitting beside me. she looks at the tv, smiling, "they released my interview." "they did," i smile, "you look really beautiful." olivia grins at me, "thank you, y/n."

olivia and i start to drive to dinner with conan and iris. i stop at a red light, looking at olivia. "are you hungry?" i ask. "a little, are you?" she asks back. "a little too," i smile. i look out the window as i hear my name get called out. i look to the car beside us at the red light, seeing a girl and guy, probably in their 20s. their window was down, and the passenger that was closest to me says "put your window down", pointing their index finger down while holding a phone pointed at us, filming.

i push the button down and it starts to automatically go down. olivia and i laugh as they start to window their window up. "oh my god," olivia laughs. i smile, "wait, put yours down," i say to them, pointing down too. they start to put their window down, and i pull up the button. 

the window starts to go up as the other car's go down, and we all laugh. "you're so mean!" olivia laughs, hitting my arm. "it's a joke, babe!" i laugh. the light goes green, and olivia and i wave to the car as we drive straight, the car turning left. 

olivia holds my hand as we walk into the buffet, conan and iris already there. i slide in the booth first, olivia following. "we're on time, you can't say we're late," olivia says. conan picks up his phone, looking at the time, "one minute late." "no, y/n and i walked in before," olivia says, "that takes time to walk to the table, you know." "how are you, iris?" i ask, ignoring liv and conan's argument. iris laughs, and olivia hits my arm with hers. "y/n, you're meant to back me up!" she whisper yells from the side of her mouth. "oh! uh, yeah. that's right," i say to conan. "what?!" conan laughs. "what am i supposed to say?" i whisper from the side of my mouth to olivia. "you're supposed to say we arrived on time," she whispers back. "we arrived on time, conan," i say to conan, "i don't know what you're on about." "hear that? two against one, bitch," olivia says. conan looks at iris, and iris shakes her head. "do not get me involved," iris says. "we win," olivia smiles, leaning into me, "conan, zero. y/nlivia, one."

i look at olivia as she calls my name. "do you have chapstick?" she asks. "maybe," i reach into my pockets, taking it out, "yep." 

i twist it up, and hold olivia's chin with my free hand, pressing it on olivia's bottom lip with my other. i spread it side to side, doing her top lips. i move it away, and olivia presses her top and bottom lip, spreading it more. "boom," conan says. we both look at him, then looking at his phone he was holding. we both smile as conan took a picture of us just then. "send that to me, please," olivia says. "fine," conan groans jokingly, "are we gonna get food or what?"

i hand plate to olivia, and we start to look around. "want anything in particular?" i ask. "kinda feel like noodles," liv says. "noodle section," i whisper, looking around. "over here," olivia says. i follow olivia to the noddle section.

i stand beside her, and she picks up tongs. "want any, dork?" she asks, looking at me after putting noodles on her plate. "uh... why not," i say, placing my plate next to hers.

olivia and i sit at our tables, and i place our drinks on the table. "hungry," olivia whispers. i smile at her, picking up my fork.

iris and conan sit down opposite us. "want some? this is so good," olivia says. i look at her, and see she had macaroni and cheese on her fork. i lean towards her, opening my mouth. she places it in my mouth, pulling it back as the macaroni and cheese falls in my mouth.

i nod, chewing and olivia smiles. i swallow, "it is good. better than the one i make?" olivia laughs, "never."

olivia and i go to get dessert, and i get a new plate to share between us. after getting dessert, we start to walk back to our table. "y/n and olivia?" someone says. olivia and i turn around at the same time, seeing two girls walk up to us. "oh my god, hi!" the blonde girl says. "hi!" olivia exclaims, and we start to walk up to them. "oh my... this is crazy," the brunette laughs. "how are you two?" the blonde asks. "we're great, thank you," i answer. "did you guys want a picture?" olivia asks. "oh, we'd love that," the brunette says, "sorry for keeping you here." "no worries," i say, and olivia and i move next to them as the blonde takes out her phone.

olivia wraps her arms around my waist as the girl holds her phone up. liv lays her head on my shoulder, smiling widely. i put my free arm around the back of her waist, leaning slightly towards her. i smile too, and the girl takes multiple photos. 

we start to walk back to our table. "those photos turned out really cute," olivia says. "i didn't see them, did you?" i ask. "no, but they looked cute when we were taking them. we'll see them on social media soon." i place the plate on the table, pulling the chair out for olivia. "thanks," she chuckles, sitting down. i push her in, and sit beside her. "what'd you guys get?" conan asks, looking at our plate, iris too. "maybe if you looked with your eyes," olivia says, giving a bitter smile. "maybe if you could shut the fuck up," conan fires, bitterly smiling back, looking at me, "break up with that bitch." "what?" i laugh. "is she not this annoying with you?" conan asks. "no," i answer. he reaches for our plate. "hey!" olivia yells, hitting his hand away, "get your dirty ass hands away from our plate." "cleaner than yours, knowing you stick your fingers up y/n's-" "hey! too far," olivia laughs. we all laugh, and i feel my cheeks heating up. 

conan smiles, reaching for our plate again. this time, olivia lets him take a cupcake. conan takes a bite, "conan, one. y/nlivia, one. tied. if i get to five before you guys do, you guys gotta break up." "why do you want us to break up so bad?" olivia asks, laughing as she takes a watermelon. "so i can have pookie all too myself!" he squeals. i smile, and olivia and i look at each other. she leans over to me, whispering in my ear, "we can cut him off as our friend if you want." i laugh, whispers back in olivia's ear, "jealous?" olivia laughs, pushing me with her free hand.