CHAPTER 150 - we did it bitch!

a/n - please voteeee

la , 3 months later
"what're you doing?" i ask, chuckling as olivia shakes me awake. "i have a surprise for you," she says, smiling.

we walk downstairs, jada sitting in her high chair. i read the cake in front of me. "i made it myself," olivia says. i read the icing.

'WE DID IT BITCH!'

'8'

"eight what?" i ask, chuckling. "we have eight... grammy nominations!"

my eyes widen, "what?!" "yes!" olivia squeals, hugging me tight. "oh my god, what are they?" i spin olivia around, putting her down.

olivia hands me a sheet, and i read the nominations. "y/n and liv are nominated for... record for the year, song of the year, best music video, best pop duo/group performance, " i read, looking down the page, "y/n is nominated for best new artist... liv is nominated for best female pop vocal performance, album of the year and best pop vocals album." i look up at olivia, meeting her with a smile, "are you serious?!"

olivia laughs, nodding, "yes!" i pull olivia into a hug, laughing too, "this is insane!"

_____________________

⚪️y/nrodrigo

liked by oliviarodrigo, conangray and 154,384,499 others

y/nrodrigo   5 nominations are you fucking kidding me???

view all 4,394,339 comments

oliviarodrigo   AS YOU SHOULD 

conangray   SO DESERVING

user4   IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU

user1   THIS IS SO POWERFUL

user8   the fact that music isnt even y/n industry is so funny.
↳user44   like babe works at a cafe still HAHAHA

user7   they're so gonna win like all of them.

_____________________

after the red carpet, i find olivia in the building. "hey, pretty," i say, pulling her in for a hug. "hi," olivia giggles, hugging me tight. 

olivia and i sit in our seats for the first award that olivia was nominated for- album of the year. "the grammy goes to..." we watch dua lipa open the envelope, "olivia rodrigo!" olivia and i squeal, and we both stand up at the same time. "oh my god!" olivia exclaims, laughing. i lift her up as i hug her, laughing.

"this is... a dream come true," olivia says into the microphone as she holds the award, "i just firstly wanna thank my wife. she's truly the best person i've ever met, and she's help me so much with this album- like, you literally did every single instrument for the songs...  so this award's for you, too, my love. i love you so much!"