CHAPTER 127 - heart eyes ring emoji

a/n - please vote

olivia and i get ready for bed, and she joins me in bed. olivia kisses me, and i kiss her back, her hand trailing up my shirt. i pull away, then kissing her again.

my hand sails up olivia's body, as she was just in a red bra and and matching underwear. red looked amazing on her. my hand stops on olivia's neck, holding her very gently. olivia pulls away, and i quickly take my hand off her. "sorry," i whisper. olivia laughs, shaking her head. she picks up my hand, placing it back on her neck. "it's really hot," she whispers, kissing me again.

i keep my hand on olivia's neck as she starts to kiss mine, and i let out a hot exhale, closing my eyes. someone knocks on the door, and we pull away. "um, yeah?" olivia calls out as i let my hand drop from her neck. "do you guys want pizza before the cake? out's out here," hayley, olivia's drummer, says. olivia looks at me for an answer. "i could go for some pizza," i smile. "yeah, okay!" olivia says back, "we'll be out in a second!"

olivia gets changed and quickly kisses me before we walk out of her room. 

we stand around the small dining table, eating the pizza. i rest my chin on olivia's shoulder as i stood behind her, chewing the pizza. olivia leans back, pressing her cheek against my ear as she eats too.

i smile, watching olivia as she smiles wide, cake placed in front her with icing written on it, spelling out 'FIRST SHOW FOR GUTS'.

i sit beside olivia as she hands out the cake. "one for you, my love," olivia says, handing me a plate, with a fork. "thank you," i smile. 

i lay on olivia after we eat the cake. "i hope we don't fall off of the couch," olivia laughs. "well... we're gonna have to get up soon," i sigh. "i know," olivia groans, "no we don't. let's stay like this forever, my y/n."

my heart warms, and i smile.

i carry olivia to the bed, laying her down. i kiss her cheek twice, heading to the bathroom.

after getting ready for bed, i lay beside olivia, picking up my phone. i go onto tiktok, seeing multiple videos of olivia's tour already, most of them being the intro of the tour.

i smile, looking over at olivia. i pull up her blanket a little more, then looking back at my phone. i go on it for a few hours, before turning it off. 

i place my phone beside me, facing olivia. i move closer, placing my lips on her forehead. i smile, feeling olivia's arms go around my neck. i help her get on top of me, wrapping my arms around her. "i'm so proud of you, olivia," i whisper. "i know," olivia whispers back, "thank you."

2 days later
i wake up with olivia kissing my lips. "we gotta go," she whispers, "to breakfast." "already?" i whisper. "yeah," she kisses my lips once more, "come on! we're in florida, my y/n!"

i laugh as i feel an arm sling around the back of my neck. i look beside me, seeing olivia. "hungry?" she grins as i interlock my hand with her hand that was over my shoulder. "a little, actually," i say, "how 'bout you?" "same," olivia says, "actually, i take that back. kinda starving." "kinda starving," i sigh, looking at the sky.

__________________

⚪️y/nrodrigo