309

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 309

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Dead fatty, it's all to blame you, didn't you say it's okay?" Glaring, Hanako looked at Jin Duobao unpleasantly.

"Oh, this is trouble!" It would be bad if Song Chengxin was allowed to run away, this was the first task given to them by Ouyang Military Doctor! If it can't be done, in the future, their days in Blue Water City may not be as easy as they are now?

"Sisi, Sisi!" As if thinking of something, Bai Shen strode towards the woods on the side. Shouting Wu Chenxi's name.

"Sissy?" Hearing Bai Shen shout for a long time without answering, Hanako panicked at once.

Xixi is the son of Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu, if they get rid of this little radish, Wu Haotian will definitely kill them!

"Xixi, come out, come out quickly, don't scare Aunt Hua, come out quickly!" Opening her mouth, Hanako shouted anxiously.

"Cissy, come out quickly, come to Uncle Jin, Uncle Jin has delicious lollipops, you come out quickly!" As he spoke, Jin Duobao also called anxiously.

Little ancestor, where are you? If the task is not completed, Sisi will be given . I'm afraid they all have to be slaughtered by Ouyang Military Doctor!

"He's here!" Holding Wu Chenxi, Song Chengxin walked out from behind a big tree.

"Cissy, old bastard, you're about to release Cissy!" As she spoke, Hanako shouted excitedly.

"Hahaha, witch, you killed my son, and I haven't settled accounts with you yet?"

Staring at Huazi, Song Chengxin's eyes were blood-red.

"Cissy, how do you let an old bastard hold you? Come here, come to Uncle Kim, Uncle Kim has delicious lollipops! As he spoke, Jin Duobao coaxed softly.

"He looks old and ugly, and I don't like him holding me, but if he has to hold me, I can't help it!" Shrugging, Wu Chenxi said helplessly. He doesn't want to!

Chapter 220: Xixi is the most powerful (2 more)

Hearing Xi Xi's words describing himself, Song Chengxin's face was distorted.

"Little doll, you shut up for me!"

Hearing Song Chengxin's loud drink, Wu Chenxi rolled his eyes. "Dead old man, you just shut me up, and now you shut me up, you dare to shout at me again, I'm going to be angry!"

Hearing this, Song Chengxin sneered. "What a little doll who doesn't know the height of the sky, I tell you, if you dare to say more nonsense, I will immediately twist your neck."

"You? Screw my neck? Dead old man, what are you saying crazy things again? My father's seventh-level supernatural is still on my neck, you are a level five, and you dare to speak out? Looking at Song Chengxin, Wu Chenxi's eyes were full of contempt and mockery. I thought: This old man can't have a brain problem, right?

"You, what did you say?"

"Commander Song, you are also the head of a base, will it be too humiliating to hold on to a child like this?" Opening his mouth, Jin Duobao said coldly.