20

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 20

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Stupid, what do you ask, will you know if you go directly to the door and wait for a while?"

"yes, why didn't I think of that?" With a pat on the head, Wang Jun felt that this was a good idea.

"Let's go quickly, go to eat first, and when we come back after eating, let's go to the door and see what this sister-in-law looks like."

"Okay!" Nodding, the two strode towards the cafeteria.

Author gossip:

Chapter 29: Dinner Together

By the time Ouyang Xu drove to the outside of the military compound, Wu Haotian was already wearing a straight military uniform and was standing at the gate waiting.

"Hey, aren't you?" Glaring, looking at Wu Haotian, who was wearing a military uniform, Ouyang Xu blinked in amazement. What is this for, actually wearing so formal?

"Let's go!" Opening the car door by himself, Wu Haotian directly sat in the co-pilot's seat.

"Hey, it's just a meal, you don't have to be so formal, do you?"

What is this for, fortunately he is not wearing a hat, otherwise, Ouyang Xu would have thought that this is going to which military department to meet?

"It's respect for you. Since you invited me to dinner, of course I have to dress neatly. This is the minimum etiquette! Opening his mouth, what Wu Haotian said was reasonable.

"Huh!" Can he say that he originally just wanted to lead this guy to a buffet? Can he say that he never thought about wasting RMB in a high-end restaurant?

"Where do you want to go? What to eat? Starting the car, Ouyang Xu drove away.

"Whatever, you decide!" Smiling, Wu Haotian said that he had no opinion.

"Hey!" It's really shameful, well, for the sake of people wearing such a formal thing, today he will give some blood!

"Isn't it, it's actually Ouyang Xu?" Seeing that Ouyang Xu's car had disappeared, Wang Jun exclaimed.

"I didn't see it, it turns out that the boss is interesting to Ouyang Military Doctor?"

Wu Haotian is the same, this is not a secret in the special forces brigade, after all, they have been together for several years. Everyone knows each other well.

"No wonder the boss wants to get that kid to our special disease brigade. So that's it! Nodding repeatedly, Wang Jun looked clear.

"Hey, don't that kid, that kid's. Call Ouyang Military Doctor, maybe in the future, people will be our sister-in-law!

Hearing this, Wang Jun scratched his head. "Yes, I have to be kind to Ouyang Jun in the future, the boss is in his thirties, and it is not easy to find a daughter-in-law, if we let us run away, it is estimated that the boss will have to complain about us for the rest of his life."

"You know, don't always talk about a big voice, say everything!" Opening his mouth, Liu Zhichao taught someone a lesson with righteous words.

"Okay, I see!" Nodding, Wang Jun showed understanding.