307

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 307

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

With Wu Haotian's place today, some things were indeed inconvenient to do, so Ouyang Xu recruited Bai Shen and the three of them to deal with those things that could not be put on the table.

"Yes, yes, yes, it's my bad!" Kissing his lover's face, Wu Haotian hurriedly apologized.

"You won't blame me for letting Sissy out to do such a thing, will you?" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu asked with some concern, although Xixi is very powerful, but after all, she is only five years old, and it is really a little unspeakable to let a child out to do this kind of thing!

"How come? Children are meant to be honed from an early age. When I was his age, my dad let me run behind the regular soldier's ass all day long, and if I couldn't keep up, he would pump me!

"Isn't it, Dad, he's so strict?" Hearing the man's words, Ouyang Xu couldn't help but feel a little sorry for his man.

At the age of five, he followed a group of soldiers to run exercises, and if he couldn't keep up, he would be beaten, and his father-in-law's education method was too dark, right?

"Hahaha, do you think it's easy for you man? I, ah, have suffered for most of my life, and after meeting you, I have barely enjoyed such a few years of happiness. Speaking of this, Wu Haotian sighed heavily.

From childhood to adulthood, his world was only trained, trained, retrained. When I was a special soldier, I was in the water and fire, and I almost died several times. Until he was thirty-two years old, until he met Xiaoxu, his black and white life slowly took color, although facing zombies was still dangerous, hovering on the edge of death again and again.

However, because of this person by his side, Wu Haotian no longer felt tired or bitter. Because every bit of life has him, all the hardships in life become sweet, intoxicating sweetness.

"Then, I will definitely hurt you well in the future and not let you suffer again!" Slowly brushing his fingers into the man's half-dry hair, Ouyang Xu leaned over and kissed the man's thin lips, "Hahaha..."

Hugging each other and rolling around on the bed, Wu Haotian pressed the person under him.

"Rights, status, cities, powers, and I Wu Haotian can give up anything, but you are something I will never give up in this life. You, are my all!

Hearing this, Ouyang Xu was happy. "If that's the case, then when you bring down this apocalyptic river, I will be the king, and you will be the queen for me, how?"

Looking at the proud and wanton person under him, Wu Haotian raised his eyebrows. "Yes, but..."

"But what?"

With a smile, Wu Haotian lightly bit Ouyang Xu's earlobe. "However, you can only have me as a queen. No one else.

Hearing the domineering request of the man in his ear, Ouyang Xu smiled even more. "If they are all as lively as you, I'm afraid I can only parry you with this body!"

"Hahaha..." With a low laugh, Wu Haotian's hand had already untied Ouyang Xu's pajamas.

With his legs hooked, Ouyang Xu wrapped around the man's waist, and fiercely dropped the mark that belonged to him Ouyang Xu on the man's neck...