131-135

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 131

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Day 3...

In the first two days, Wu Haotian and his team were quite smooth, hunting seven hundred and sixty-two zombies in Hwaseong, and also harvesting twenty-four crystal nuclei, (Ouyang Xu points: 154800) But today...

"These flies are really annoying!" Feeling those following behind, Ouyang Xu looked a little helpless.

"How many people came?"

"Twenty-nine, and that Guo Tianwang is also here." Frowning, Ouyang Xu informed Wu Haotian of the truth.

"Li Ming, turn left in front and drive the car to the corner!"

"Yes!" Receiving Wu Haotian's order, Li Ming immediately turned around and drove towards the corner of the street.

After reaching the corner, everyone got out of the car and entered a clothing store that had been cleared yesterday.

"Strange, what about people?" Seeing that the cars were parked over there, but there was no one in sight, Guo Chun couldn't help frowning.

"Guo Tianwang, that group of people won't be afraid and run away, right?" When he spoke, the little man next to him said with a smug look.

"Shouldn't you?" Didn't you boast that you are a level five power before? At this time, why is it all scared away?

"Pull over, Hammer, you take a few down and see."

"Yes!" In response, a few little minions got out of the car and went to Wu Haotian to check next to their car, but they lost nothing.

"Guo Tianwang, I didn't see anyone, just five empty cars." Running back, the hammer hurriedly reported the situation.

"Strange, where did this gang go?" Touching his chin, Guo Chun thought carefully.

"Bang bang bang..."

Suddenly, there was a burst of gunfire, which made everyone inside and outside the car scream.

"Everyone rolled out of the car with their heads in their hands, who dared to act rashly, Lao Tzu killed him!

"Pierced all six tires of the other side's cars. Wang Jun shouted at the top of his throat. Rushed out with the first squad. On the side, the second and third squads also followed. The encirclement quickly surrounded the group in the middle.

"Guo Tianwang, the other party found us? What should I do? As he spoke, everyone looked at Guo Chun.

"Guo Tianwang, our tire has been burst. The car can't drive!

"Rush out with me and kill them!" As he spoke, Guo Chun took out his own gun and led someone to open the car door and rushed out.

"Bang bang..." Guns shot at the special forces who surrounded them, hoping to kill a bloody road.

Hearing the gunshots, the three squads immediately hid in place. Find cover to do cover.

"Find death!" Stepping out, Wu Haotian met the bullets that flew over the other party. As soon as the hand was raised, an invisible wind wall blocked the bullets fired by the other party. Immediately, he took a hand, and all the blocked bullets flew back according to the original route.