17

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 17

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"No problem, Captain Wu rest assured, I will move the salute over later and live with everyone in the dormitory here." Smiling, Ouyang Xu said that there was no problem.

Looking at such an optimistic Ouyang Xu, Wu Haotian raised his eyebrows. When you suffer a lot, you will know what a terrible place our special forces brigade is.

Unbuttoning his shirt, Ouyang Xu took off his shirt directly with a grin, revealing the black vest inside.

Glaring, looking at this kid's two fine-skinned and tender arms, Wu Haotian rolled his Adam's apple uncomfortably. Heart Dao: This kid looks really white, not only his face is white, but his arms are also fine skin and tender flesh, white and tender. At first glance, it is a pampered young master.

"Get it for me!" Unceremoniously handed the shirt to Wu Haotian next to him. Ouyang Xu went directly off the field and ran behind the special forces members.

"Ding-dong, the host successfully lights up the post-apocalyptic survival skill Run. 500 points are awarded.

Hearing this voice in his head, Ouyang Xu's heart was happy. "Running is also a survival skill?"

"Of course, if the host can't beat the zombies and can't run away from the zombies, then it is destined to be eaten by the zombies."

Hearing 001 say this, Ouyang Xu nodded slightly. That's right, if you can't beat it, you can't run away, then you can only let people eat it.

Hahaha, five hundred points. Now, I have 1100 points. There are still four hundred points left, which is enough to buy a house! At this time, Ouyang Xu was happy and ran more vigorously.

Looking down at the clothes in his hand and smelling the faint smell of cologne on his clothes, Wu Haotian couldn't help but squint his eyes. It smells pretty good.

"Hey, boss, do you say this kid is sick? We didn't let him follow the training, he went stupidly himself! Looking at Ouyang Xu, who was looking for abuse, Wang Jun was a little puzzled.

"Let him be, he likes to run and run well." Shrugging, Wu Haotian said that he had no opinion.

After running two laps, Ouyang Xu returned to Wu Haotian's side breathlessly.

"Why, Doctor Ouyang is tired of running?" Smiling, Wu Haotian asked with a concerned look.

"Well, I'm a little tired, and my shoes and pants aren't very comfortable running. Tomorrow I'll change into sportswear and go out with everyone! "Today I was wearing leather shoes and trousers, and it was quite awkward to run. Changing into a sportswear tomorrow should be able to run two more laps.

Since this running is a survival skill, he must practice well. One more survival skill, one more capital to survive in the last days, this, Ouyang Xu still understands.

Reaching out, Ouyang Xu went to Wu Haotian's arms to take the clothes. Looking at the other party's white arms and strong shoulders, all hung with fine beads of sweat, Wu Haotian lowered his head and rolled his Adam's apple unconsciously.

Chapter 26: The First Day of Training

That night, Ouyang Xu moved to the dormitory of the special forces brigade.