211-215

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 211

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Fifi, attack him!" Pointing at Chu Han, who was suspended in mid-air. Ouyang Xu signaled Liu Feifei to use a soul attack.

Looking at Chu Han, who was fighting with Wu Haotian, Liu Feifei was slightly stunned, and a strange feeling flowed from the bottom of his heart.

"Fifi, what are you hesitating about? He is the zombie king. If He does not die, we humans will die. Do you want us to die, do you want to die greatly? Looking at Liu Feifei, who was distracted, Ouyang Xu roared loudly.

"Me? I'm sorry Doctor Ouyang! Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, Liu Feifei hurriedly withdrew her mind from iQue. Squinting her eyes, she unleashed a soul attack on the man who made her inexplicably excited.

Liu Feifei is a fourth-level superpower, and theoretically, she is equal in strength to Chu Han. He is qualified to attack Chu Han. Moreover, her soul attack is also very suitable for sneak attacks. Therefore, Ouyang Xu will ask her to do this.

"Ah, ah..." Fighting with Wu Haotian reached the key point, but Chu Han felt a pain from the depths of his soul.

With a scream, Chu Han fell directly from mid-air.

"You..." Looking at the man who fell at his feet, Zhang Lu was slightly startled.

A voice in my heart suddenly came out, as if to say, it's him, he's the man who has been waiting for you!

"Xiao Lu..."

Seeing Tian Fang's ice pick flying over, Zhang Lu looked stupidly at Chu Han who fell in front of him, and did not react at all. Wang Jun shouted and pushed away Zhang Lu beside him.

"Chill!" With a scream, Tian Fang pulled over Chu Han, who fell to the ground.

"I'm no match for him!" Frowning, Chu Han looked at Tian Fang.

Wu Haotian's strength, Chu Han can't fight. Moreover, Wu Haotian has many powerful people. There are also psychic attack powerhouses in the ranks. Chu Han couldn't fight hard with the other party.

"Xiaoyu, let's go!" Opening his mouth, Tian Fang shouted.

Hearing this, Mo Xiaoyu followed the wind and floated towards Tian Fang and Chu Han.

"Haotian, stop them, Tian Fang has teleportation power!" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu shouted.

Hearing his lover's words, Wu Haotian slashed towards the three zombies with a heavenly thunder.

"Boom..." After a loud bang, only a scorched black land was left, but the three zombies were gone.

Chapter 158: Back to Base (3 more)

Running forward in a panic, looking at the scorched ground, Ouyang Xu clenched his fists fiercely. "Damn it, let him run!"

"Xiaoxu, don't worry, sooner or later I will kill him one day!" Holding his lover's hand, Wu Haotian soothed softly.

"Wang Jun, are you all right?" Looking at Wang Jun, who had been pierced by an ice pick in his lower abdomen, Zhang Lu exclaimed, and hurriedly picked up the person from the ground: "Xiao Lu, you, why did you suddenly lose your mind, do you know how dangerous it was just now?" Looking at his beloved woman, Wang Jun asked seriously.