7

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 7

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Okay, whatever you want!" Anyway, the end of the world is coming, and you have no chance to make money if you want to.

"By the way, Ouyang, we're going to go to the internship in batches. Are you going to intern at that hospital? As he spoke, Chen Dong asked curiously.

"Haven't thought about it yet? What about you? After eating a bite of rice, Ouyang Xu asked the other party.

"I, I want to go to the Armed Police Hospital for an internship. I heard that there is a free cafeteria and a free dormitory there. The conditions are very good, and there are many holidays, you can work part-time.

"Armed Police Hospital?" After chewing a mouthful of rice, Ouyang Xu secretly pondered.

If he remembered correctly, after the end of the world, the first safe base in Haicheng was built in the compound of the military region. So, as an intern doctor in the Armed Police Hospital, Chen Dong has his own dormitory. And it is precisely because of this that after the end of the world, Chen Dong found the original owner and the mother of the original owner, and placed the mother and son into the base.

"Chen Dong, it's better for the two of us to go to the Armed Police Hospital for an internship together. In this way, there is also a same? Smiling, Ouyang Xu asked the other party with a smile.

"Really, you're going to the Armed Police Hospital?" Hearing Ouyang Xu say this, Chen Dong was overjoyed.

"Well, didn't you say that the treatment is good?" In fact, those treatments are not important. It is important to have early access to the safe base!

"But, doesn't your girlfriend Huang Yiyi want to go to the central hospital? You don't go with her? Staring at Ouyang Xu, Chen Dong asked cautiously. He didn't want to break up the little couple.

"She's not my girlfriend, and I don't have anything to do with her." As he spoke, Ouyang Xu immediately refuted the other party's argument.

Huang Yiyi is his girlfriend, which rumor is this? He can't afford that scheming heroine!

"How, did you break up?" Seeing Ouyang Xu, who immediately cooled his face at the mention of Huang Yiyi, Chen Dong asked cautiously.

"Don't mention her later. Or I'll beat you up! As he spoke, Ouyang Xu waved his fist and pretended to be vicious.

"Hahaha, got it!" Nodding, Chen Dong showed understanding.

Chapter 11: New Reserve Missions

There was entertainment today, so Qin Fang didn't go home until after eleven. When he got home, he did not dare to alarm his son and went directly to his room. I was going to take a shower and go to sleep. But when she finished taking a shower, wrapped in a bathrobe, wiped her hair, and came out of the bathroom, she saw her son sitting on her bed, smiling and waiting for her.

"Xiaoxu, it's so late, why haven't you slept yet?" Staring at his son, Qin Fang was slightly startled.

"Come and deliver supper to the big beauty! Mom, you have a bad stomach, and if you drink too much alcohol, your stomach will hurt. Therefore, I specially used the microwave oven to warm up the porridge made by Aunt Li for you, you eat two bites and then sleep! As he spoke, Ouyang Xu pointed to the porridge on the bedside table.