308

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 308

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Cissy, those little shrimp are coming in a moment, and the three of us will deal with them. You, just stay here! Opening his mouth, Jin Duobao seriously admonished the child, "Why don't you let me go?" Sissy asked, puzzled.

"You, you are a big man, those low-level superpowers, who accompanied our smart and handsome Cissy personally? You say yes or no? Opening his mouth, Jin Duobao asked with a smile.

"Well, yes, every time my father goes out to fight, he hits the most powerful one, not powerful, my father doesn't shoot!" Nodding, Cissy agreed with Jin Duobao's words.

"Yes, so, you, as the son of Commander Wu, are also well-deserved big people, and you can't make a move easily, right?" Smiling, Jin Duobao continued to work hard and continued to pat the horse.

"Yes, then, you'll be on in a moment. When I meet the big guys, I'll strike again.

Nodding, Cissy agreed.

"Well, then such a pleasant decision building! Hook. With a wink, Jin Duobao stretched out his little finger.

"Okay, pull the hook!" Stretching out his little finger, Wu Chenzhi and Jin Duobao pulled the hook and made a guarantee.

Looking at Jin Duobao, who stunned little Xixi, Bai Shen secretly gave a thumbs up to the buddy. This kind of coaxing children really has to be done by someone as articulate as Jin Duobao. He is ironclad like this.

Ten minutes later, three military jeeps and a large military truck came from far and near, heading towards this side.

"What's going on? What is parking for? Sitting in the back seat, Seinfeld was dozing off in a daze, when suddenly the driver stopped the car with a sharp brake.

"What happened?" As he spoke, Song Chengxin asked with a serious face.

"Commander, the big tree ahead is broken. Stuck in the middle of the road. The car can't pass and needs to be cleaned up. He spoke, and the driver answered seriously.

"Oh, Captain Wu takes someone to clean it up!" Opening his mouth, Song Chengxin ordered.

"Yes!" In response, Captain Wu, who was sitting in the co-pilot, opened the door and got out of the car.

Soon, Captain Wu called out six awakening troops in the big truck.

Seeing that an awakening army came out and wanted to move the big tree in the middle of the road, Hanako was the first to rush out of the woods on the side, raised her hand, and a row of golden petals attacked the six awakening army.

"Ah..." The two second-level awakening soldiers were pierced in the heart on the spot and died directly, and the remaining four, although they did not die, were also injured to varying degrees.

"What kind of person actually dares to sneak attack?" Looking at the female powerhouse standing in front of them, the eyes of the other four awakened soldiers were full of guard.

"The one who wants your life!" As he spoke, Hanako raised his hand, and another large golden petal attacked the four people. The beautiful golden petals make perfect arcs in the air, which is very beautiful.