30

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 30

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Well, I can't tell you to get up." Ha waist, Wu Haotian stretched out his hand, and directly picked up Ouyang Xu on the mat like a chicken.

"Wu Haotian, you want to have a neuropathy, find someone else to send it. I'm not available. As soon as he threw away the other party's hand, Ouyang Xu turned around and left.

"You give me back." Stretching out his hand, Wu Haotian grabbed the other party's arm.

"Are you sick?" Glaring, seeing the man who was tightly grasping his arm, Ouyang Xu was also angry.

"Yes, I'm sick. Knowing that you drank too much and said those things to you. What about you, can you casually find someone to kiss after drinking too much? Yes? Staring at a pair of blood-red eyes, Wu Haotian questioned the other party coldly.

"I, I kissed you???" Blinking, Ouyang Xu was a little dumbfounded.

"What do you say?" Pinching the other party's chin, Wu Haotian looked condescendingly into the other party's eyes.

"Don't, don't be angry, don't I just kiss you? You, you deserve to be eaten by a dog! Smiling at the other party, Ouyang Xu said with a fawning look.

Woo hoo, really drank and made a mistake, how to kiss the villain! This is a big trouble!

"You, you bastard you!" Hearing this, Wu Haotian was even more angry and punched the person directly.

So, I don't count last night's events. Even if you kiss, can it be treated as if it didn't happen?

"Wow, it hurts!" Holding his stomach, Ouyang Xu was once again knocked down on the mat.

"You, you..."

Looking at Ouyang Xu lying on the mat, the man still didn't understand his hatred, what is this, was he played?

Crouching down, he greeted with a punch.

"Stop, stop, stop..." With a quick hand, Ouyang Xu hurriedly hugged the man's fist.

What if you get punched a few more times and not be crippled?

Looking down at the fist that was held, Wu Haotian did not fall further.

"Chu, first kiss??" Staring at the man's elongated face, Ouyang Xu asked cautiously.

Hearing this question, Wu Haotian's mood became three points gloomy.

Looking at the other party's reaction, Ouyang Xu said in his heart: It's over, he's finished, it's not good to kiss anyone, but he kissed an old virgin in his thirties, an old bachelor. But, but that was also his first kiss! People are drunk promiscuous, he is drunk promiscuous, not only lost his first kiss, but also gave himself a big trouble.

"That, let's discuss whether it will work, don't solve it by force." Change, how about solving it in a different way? As he spoke, Ouyang Xu asked pleasantly.

Hearing this, Wu Haotian rolled his eyes and withdrew his fist. sat next to Ouyang Xu.

Ouyang Xu looked at it, okay, there is a door!

"So, how do you think this should be handled, or what compensation do you want?" Sitting up, Ouyang Xu tentatively asked.

"Since you did something you shouldn't, you should be responsible, shouldn't you?"

"What?" Responsible, how to be negative? Promise with your body?

"We dated on the premise of marriage!"

When he heard the man say this sentence both seriously and seriously, Ouyang Xu suddenly had a feeling of five thunders.

Chapter 40: Try out your boyfriend

Dating on the premise of marriage? Ahem, the villain wants to associate with him???

"Well, no, Captain Wu, listen to me analyze this matter for you." You see, let's kiss this thing, it's completely blind cat touching a dead rat, it's a crooked beating. It's a misunderstanding, you say? Speaking, Ouyang Xu tried to explain.

"It's a fact!" Pulling a face, the man still looks serious.

"Yes, it's a fact. But now it's a new society. I don't pay attention to what kind of honor, chastity and so on. You said, let's get involved in a kiss and get married. Wouldn't this be too child's play?

Isn't it, just for a first kiss, he has to lose his life?

"You're the first to kiss me!" It is also the first person to make his heart and soul.

"Yes, it's my fault. It's my drunken promiscuity. Kissed you. But get married and fall in love. Can't rush in the moment. Even if you want to find it, you have to find someone you like, don't you? We didn't feel it. Do you say it's appropriate to kiss together? Looking at the man beside him, Ouyang Xu persuaded bitterly.

"How do you know I don't like you?" Tilting his head to stare at each other, the man asked.

"What?" Suddenly, Ouyang Xu felt that he had been struck by lightning again, and it was chopped on the outside and tender on the inside!

"I like you, and you like me, so we dated on the premise of marriage." As he spoke, Wu Haotian said every word extremely calmly. However, Ouyang Xu was not calm at all when he listened to every word.

"I like you? You, you say I like you? You, which of your eyes saw that I liked you? "Isn't it? How did he not know that he liked Wu Haotian?

"You don't like me, why are you going out on a date with me for dinner? You don't like me, why did you drive me back to the military headquarters? You don't like me, so why did you invite me to give you your birthday and accept my birthday gift from you? Also, if you don't like me, then why did you kiss me?

"I..." Hearing the man's string of whys, Ouyang Xu was speechless for a while. How did the man say that he himself began to suspect that he liked each other?

"Eating isn't a date, is it? Can you eat when you go out with friends? Speaking, Ouyang Xu asked rhetorically.

"But would you take your ordinary friends to such a stylish Western restaurant? Don't you realize that 90% of the people who eat there are couples?

"This..." seems to have indeed chosen the wrong place!

"If you have no other questions, then let's start dating today!" Opening, the man announced seriously.

"Wait, wait a minute, you, are you really sure you like me like this?"

"Huh?" Tilting his head, the man's gaze looking at Ouyang Xu was full of doubts.

"Shouldn't the type you like be the kind of soft and gentle and elegant?"

First ChapterPrevious30/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel