6

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 6

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Ah Xu, I, I want to talk to you." Looking at the man standing in front of him, Huang Yiyi took the initiative to ask to talk to the other party.

Hearing this, Ouyang Xu looked at Huang Yiyi's dress today from top to bottom. "Okay, I also want to have a good talk with Huang Yiyi!"

Huang Yiyi, I promise to finish talking about this time, and the next time you see me, I will definitely take a detour!

"Ah Xu, I didn't mean to hurt you. Seeing you in a car accident for me, sad for me. My heart hurts so much, it really hurts, you know? Speaking of this, Huang Yiyi's eyes turned red, and tears rolled in her eyes.

What a pitiful little look, if this is seen by the original owner, I don't know how distressed it will be? But unfortunately, he is not the original owner, and he does not have the heart to pity Xiang Xiangyu for women.

"Huang Yiyi, your hairpin, your dress, your bracelet, your sandals, and your bag. Together, this is a total of 5,318,000. I'll give you an eight-fold discount now. You give me four million, let's clear both. Staring at the woman's outfit, Ouyang Xu said with a smile.

Take these things back and sell them on the second-hand market, at least three million!

"I..." Hearing the man's words, Huang Yiyi's eyes widened in amazement. I couldn't believe my ears.

What the? He, he actually asked me to give him four million???

"Please pay it back. Young Master Ben doesn't want to give you any of these things. Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu asked the other party for four million.

"Ah Xu, I..." Looking at the man with an arrogant look on the other side, Huang Yiyi couldn't help but wrinkle his brows.

Million? How could she possibly get four million???

"If you can't get four million, take off all your clothes and give them back to me." There are sportswear here, you can buy a set to change out of your clothes. Smiling, Ouyang Xu gave the other party an idea.

"Ah Xu, we are best friends, how can you, how can you do this to me?" Looking at the man with resentment, Huang Yiyi shed tears with grievances.

Ouyang Xu, you dare, you dare to let me undress me in public. Don't you dare!!!

"Hey, hey, don't talk like I'm bullying you. These things belong to me, I just take back my own things, what's wrong? Besides, Huang Yiyi, you are just a poor college student. Even if you work ten jobs a month, you can't afford it. If I call 110 and say you stole something from me, you say Mr. Police will believe me? Or will it believe you? Shaking the mobile phone in his hand, Ouyang Xu asked the other party with a smile.

Stinky woman, if you dare not take off your clothes and return them to me, I will directly call the police and get you to the police station. I see what face you still have, and then haunt me!

"You..." Glaring, Huang Yiyi bit his lips fiercely, and his face was livid with anger.

In fact, Huang Yiyi is very clear that Ouyang Xu is the rich second generation, and if Ouyang Xu has the intention to rectify her, she will definitely not fight each other as a poor college student!