231-235

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 231

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

High-level zombies are different from low-level zombies, they have wisdom and thinking, they are more eager to get rid of the nightmare of being monsters, and they are more eager to become human! Therefore, this is Ouyang Xu's biggest bargaining chip!

"Well, okay then, do as you say, speak first, and negotiate with him. If the negotiations fail, the two of us go together. Kill him and save the third uncle and mother!

"Good!" First salute and then soldier, Ouyang Xu has no opinion.

Chapter 171: Successful Negotiations (1 More)

In the afternoon, at two o'clock, Ouyang Xu drove alone to the safe gas station designated by the other party.

Stopping at the door of the gas station, Ouyang Xu opened the door and walked down from the car.

The finger unconsciously touched the system tattoo on the arm. At this moment, Wu Haotian had been hidden by him in the system space. So on the surface it looks like he is alone, but in fact it is two people.

I saw a young man wearing a black tweed coat and walking into the convenience store with unhurried steps. Luo Xuebing, who was sitting in the chair, couldn't help but raise his eyebrows.

"You are Ouyang Xu??"

Wang said that Ouyang Xu is a multi-source power, with auxiliary power, healing power, spatial energy and so on. is a very powerful character. However, Luo Xuebing never expected that the other party would be so young.

"Yes, I am Ouyang Xu. I'm coming, can you release my mother and my third uncle now? As he spoke, Ouyang Xu opened his heart and scanned the convenience store twice, but did not find any traces of his mother and third uncle, and of course, no traces of other zombies.

"You're an impatient, you were actually an hour early!" Lowering his head, Luo Xuebing looked at his watch and said lightly.

"Let me know that my mother and my third uncle are safe, otherwise, we don't need to talk." As he spoke, Ouyang Xu calmly demanded. Now, he must make sure that his mother and third uncle are safe. He can proceed to the next negotiation.

"Good!" Nodding, Luo Xuebing waved his hand, and Qin Fang and Wu Zhenguo appeared on Luo Xuebing's left hand. However, it was only five seconds to appear, and before Qin Fang could speak, the figures of Qin Fang and Wu Zhenguo disappeared again.

"What do you have to do to release people?" Seeing that his mother and third uncle were safe, Ouyang Xu was relieved.

"It's simple, I want your life. If you die, I will naturally release them and leave with your head. Opening his mouth, Luo Xuebing answered reasonably.

"And then what? You take my head to Chu Han, how much benefit can Chu Han give you?" Smiling, Ouyang Xu asked.

"That's my business, don't worry about you. You just need to know that either you die or your loved ones die, it's that simple. I'll give you five minutes now, you kill yourself I" Hahaha, maybe we can talk about this in a different way. If you are willing to release my mother, my third uncle and me. I can make you stronger. I am an auxiliary psychic. I can make you a level three, four, or five. Even higher levels! As he spoke, Ouyang Xu said calmly.