136-140

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 136

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Mom!" With a soft call, Ouyang Xu smiled and put his arm around his mother's shoulder.

"You'll coax me!" Glaring at his son, Qin Fang said a little helplessly. For her son, she really has no rut!

In the minibus.

"Xiaoxiao, are you thirsty, I have water here?" Smiling, Li Ming of the third team handed over a bottle of mineral water with a warm face.

"Xiaoxiao, do you want to eat snacks, I have potato chips here!" Opening his mouth, Liu Jia of the second team handed over a packet of potato chips.

"Thank you, I'm not hungry or thirsty!" Smiling, Ling Xiao politely rejected the two people.

Glancing at the two who were stunned to leave, Feng Jianfeng took out a small bottle of cosmetics and stuffed it to Ling Xiaoxiao.

Looking at the cosmetics in her hand, Ling Xiaoxiao frowned slightly.

"You take it and use it, I can't use it." Smiling, Feng Jianfeng said with a serious face.

"Well, thanks!" Facing the gentle gaze of the man, Ling Xiaoxiao's face turned red, and she carefully put the small bottle into her backpack.

Looking at his granddaughter's young Huaichun appearance, Dr. Ling was speechless for a while. Sure enough, my own worries are not superfluous. These soldiers are really invincible, and it's only been a few days, and they have lost their granddaughter. It's really abominable!

"Captain Iron, I heard that you are a super gold power, your power is very strong?" Sitting next to Tie Ming, Fang Tianya kept asking.

"Like ordinary gold, there is not much difference!" Although, Doctor Ouyang said that after the fifth level, his strength would be much stronger than that of ordinary gold. But now that he is only level four, his strength has not yet appeared.

"Hahaha, Captain Iron is really modest!" Smiling, Fang Tianya stared at Tie Ming's face with fascination.

Although the strength of this iron captain is a little worse than that of Captain Wu, I have to say that this man also has a cold and resolute face, which just happens to be the one he likes.

"..." glanced at the other party lightly, Tie Ming was speechless.

Originally, he was going to sit with Chen Dong, but he didn't expect that this Fang Tianya got into the car and sat directly next to him, and forced Chen Dong to the back seat, which made him a little speechless.

"Captain Iron, what do you think I look like?" Playing with his hair, Fang Tianya asked.

"Very handsome!" This is the truth, Fang Tianya is very good-looking and very star-like.

"Is it? You really have vision, and I also think that your iron captain is particularly resolute and tough soldier!

Hearing this, Tie Ming tugged at the corners of his mouth.

"Captain Iron, I think you are particularly in line with my aesthetic standards." As he spoke, Fang Tianya winked at the other party playfully.

Looking at the man who threw his eyes at him, Tie Ming was speechless for a while.