11

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 11

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

In the eighth year of the last days, Wu Haotian led his zombie subordinates to attack the Qingcheng safety zone and met the male protagonist Chu Han. In that big war, Zombie King Wu Haotian's same-sex lover Lou Qing died tragically in the hands of the male protagonist Chu Han. Therefore, the two people took over an insoluble feud.

Ten years after the end of the world, Wu Haotian once again led the zombies to attack the Jingcheng safety zone, and finally died in the hands of the male protagonist Chu Han. And the end times officially ended with this.

Zombie King Wu Haotian, the first villain in the original work, is also the only person in the original work who can compete with the male protagonist Chu Han. It is Chu Han's destined nemesis. If, if the plot becomes Wu Haotian killing Chu Han, then will he not have to die as cannon fodder?

With a kick on the brakes, Ouyang Xu parked the car on the side of the road and carefully analyzed the matter.

Wu Haotian is Chu Han's enemy, and the enemy's enemy is a friend! If you can bring Wu Haotian over. If two people join forces to deal with Chu Han, then, will the odds of victory be greater?

Thinking of his tragic fate in the original work, Ouyang Xu clenched his fists tightly. To survive in the last days. Zombies are terrible, but Chu Han and Huang Yiyi are even more terrifying. The only solution is to get rid of these two people. Only they died. Only by yourself can this cannon fodder survive well. Therefore, Wu Haotian must be drawn to his side.

Having made up his mind, Ouyang Xu started the car and drove towards his villa.

The next day, Ouyang Xu came to the hospital at eight o'clock on time. This was Ouyang Xu's first day at work, and as an intern, he was assigned to general surgery. Follow a military doctor surnamed Zhao.

"The young man is young and promising. Well done. Being a military doctor is promising. Looking at this handsome young intern, Doctor Zhao was very satisfied, after all, although Ouyang Xu's grades were poor, this Sven's clean little face could still be bluffed.

"Yes, yes, I will definitely study well with Doctor Zhao." Nodding repeatedly, Ouyang Xu said modestly.

Doctor Zhao is an old man in his fifties who will retire in two years. Therefore, he is very much looking forward to a few more new people coming to the department. After all, in the compound of the military region, there are still quite a few patients in this general surgery room.

"Okay, you, you look smart, you can sit at the table across from me!" If you don't understand anything, just ask me, usually pay more attention!

"Yes, I know Doctor Zhao." Nodding, Ouyang Xu showed understanding.

Chapter 17: Ways to Earn Points

At lunchtime, Ouyang Xu and Chen Dong went to the cafeteria together. After eating, I found a clean table and sat down together.

"Ouyang, how are you doing that ordinary outside? Still used to it? As he spoke, Chen Dong asked with concern.

"Very good, the old military doctor is good to me. What about you? Nodding, Ouyang Xu said that everything was fine.