47

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 47

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

How much the spatial supernatural is in the last days, how favored by others, and how jealous and red-eyed people are. Ouyang Xu naturally knew.

Only a part of it was collected at a time, and it took Ouyang Xu three days to finally collect all the materials.

After Ouyang Xu finished collecting the materials, it was already the ninth day of the last days. Wu Haotian gathered everyone together for a meeting.

Now, nine days have passed since the end times. Do you have any comments on what our team is going to do next? Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian asked everyone.

"Boss, we are all from Jingcheng, and the way of the world has changed at this time. Everyone wants to go back to their homes! Opening his mouth, Wang Jun spoke the hearts of all the soldiers.

"Yes, boss, we all want to go home!"

"I want to go home too!"

Hearing everyone's words, Wu Haotian nodded slightly. "Auntie, Chen Dong, Xiaoxu, do you have any thoughts and plans?"

"I listen to Xiaoxu, wherever Xiaoxu goes, I will go!" As a mother, Qin Fang naturally wanted to follow her son.

"Me too. I had nowhere to go alone. Just follow Ouyang, follow the big guy! Nodding, Chen Dong also expressed his opinion.

"Xiaoxu?" Turning his head sideways, Wu Haotian's gaze fell on his lover's body.

"Marry a chicken and marry a dog with a dog, I naturally want to be with you." Holding the man's hand, Ouyang Xu said with a smile.

"Okay, then everyone rest well tonight, and tomorrow we will leave for Jingcheng!"

"Yes!" In response, the soldiers rejoiced.

Finally able to go home, finally able to reunite with my family!

"One more thing, I want to announce. Now everyone in our team has different powers, and we all know that fire and gold powers are more powerful than other powers in the early days. The wood and soil systems are second, and the water system is the weakest in the early stage. So, before I leave, I'm going to divide the squad for everyone. Four fire powerhouses and three earth powerhouses are the first squad, and the leader of the squad is Wang Jun. Four gold-based powers and three wood-line powerhouses are the second squad, and the leader of the squad, Liu Zhichao. The remaining aunts, Chen Dong, Zhang Ming, and Zhou Xiaohui, your four water system powerhouses are the third squad, and the squad leader is Ouyang Xu.

"Hmm!" Nodding, everyone showed understanding.

"The first squad and the second squad are the main offensive force of our team. If we encounter danger on the road, the first and second squads must pay attention to protecting the safety of the personnel of the third squad, especially to protect Xiaoxu's safety. Because Xiaoxu's safety is directly related to all the materials of our entire team. Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian explained seriously.

"Don't worry, boss, we will definitely protect your sister-in-law!"

"Yes, sister-in-law is our food and clothing parents!"