73

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 73

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

It took three days for Ouyang Xu to be on the big kang of the East House and on the small kang of the East Back House. There is also a formation map drawn on the big kang of Westinghouse. Next, Ouyang Xu began to draw the Spirit Talisman on the soldiers. Each warrior drew two, the first two days were not very proficient, and he could draw six or seven in one day. However, the more you talk, the more proficient you are, and after three days, you can basically draw a dozen a day.

Others are two, but Ouyang Xu plans to draw four directly for Wu Haotian. Wu Haotian has a good physique, and he is the number one villain, and his qualifications are against the sky, so Ouyang Xu wants to draw two more for the other party.

Looking at the first rune drawn on his arm and quickly disappeared into the skin, Wu Haotian smiled.

"You open a small stove for me like this, so you are not afraid that others will say that you are biased?"

"Che, I do, can they handle it?" Pouting, Ouyang Xu said disdainfully.

"Will it start tomorrow?" Staring at his lover, Wu Haotian asked again.

"Well, starting tomorrow night, with runes, formations and jade, absorb W energy together." Nodding, Ouyang Xu said yes.

"Tie Ming, Zhang Lu, and Liu Feifei's runes are ready?" Staring at his lover, Wu Haotian asked with a smile.

"Not yet, draw them tomorrow!" The situation of the three of them was more special, so Ouyang Xu stayed until the end.

"Oh!" Nodding, Wu Haotian showed understanding.

"By the way, what happened to Wang Jun's bastard?" It's been five days, so it should be almost fine, right?

"Well, that's pretty much. I heard that Zhang Lu has been taking care of Wang Jun these days, and he brings food and washes clothes, but the two are inseparable!

Speaking of this, Wu Haotian hooked the corner of his mouth.

"Not bad, it seems that after experiencing this incident, it will be easier for Wang Jun to take down Zhang Lu?" This Ouyang Xu didn't expect it, but it can be regarded as a good development!

"yes, I think so too!" I have to say that the rapid development of Wang Jun and Zhang Lu was very unexpected by Wu Haotian, but he was happy to see it.

"Okay, it's ready!" After drawing the last rune, Ouyang Xu put away what little rune ink and pen he had left.

"Thanks, my darling."

Glancing obliquely at the man who came over and hugged his waist bare-chested, Ouyang Xu pulled down the other party's neck and gnawed on the man's lips.

"How, thought?" Staring at the little lover in his arms, Wu Haotian asked with a smile.

"Forget it, what about so many people? Inconvenience! "They haven't been together for a few days. No way, the conditions are not allowed! Every day is a bunch of people eating together and living together, how inconvenient!

"Go to space!" Biting his lover's little ear, Wu Haotian whispered.

"Go more, you will be old!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu reluctantly touched the man's face.