54

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 54

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Well, I see!" Nodding, Chen Dong clenched the gun in his hand.

After everyone got off the bus, they immediately gathered together.

"There are three locations with zombies on the first floor, namely the underground warehouse in the northeast corner, a utility room in the northwest corner, and the stairwell leading to the second floor on the first floor." As he spoke, Ouyang Xu told everyone what he had seen with his heart.

"The first squad went to the underground warehouse in the northeast corner, and the second squad went to the utility room in the northwest corner. The others followed me to the stairwell!

Hearing Wu Haotian's arrangement, Wang Jun shook his head. "Boss, you and your sister-in-law and Zhang Ming, there are three of you, there are too few people. Why don't we give two people to your first squad?

"No, there are thirty-one zombies in the underground warehouse in the northeast corner, and there are only seven of you. There are already very few people. Shaking his head, Ouyang Xu directly refused.

"Xiao Xu is right, your task is very difficult. It is not possible to transfer manpower.

"It's okay, those zombies are half unsuccessful one by one. Slower than an old cow! Pouting, Wang Jun said disapprovingly.

"Wang Jun, it has been a month since the end of the world, and the speed of zombies is much faster than before. You must not underestimate the enemy. Remember to be sure to shoot from a distance, with a headshot. Don't give them a respite and don't let them get close. As he spoke, Wu Haotian patiently instructed.

"Yes, boss!" In response, Wang Jun expressed understanding.

"Da Chao, you have twenty-eight zombies over there. Your squad should also pay attention to safety!

"Yes, the boss rest assured that the task will be completed." Nodding, Liu Zhichao said that he would pay attention to safety.

"Okay, let's go!"

As soon as Wu Haotian gave an order, the three squads immediately ran into the main entrance of the Hailang Hot Spring Resort in three different directions.

There were only fifteen zombies in the stairwell, which was not a very large number. However, what is more troublesome is that these fifteen zombies did not gather together, but kept walking around the stairs waiting for food to appear.

Touching the entrance of the stairs, Wu Haotian saw four zombies moving around on the platform. Turning his head sideways, he made two gestures towards Zhang Ming, and Zhang Ming immediately rolled to the opposite side of Wu Haotian.

Immediately, Wu Haotian and Zhang Ming shot at the same time. One person, two directly solved the four zombies standing on the slow platform.

As soon as their shooting ended, two gunshots rang out behind them.

Turning sideways, Wu Haotian and Zhang Ming turned their heads at the same time. He saw that Ouyang Xu had already solved the two zombies in the dark corner while they attacked.