55

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 55

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Looking at the blackened wound, Wu Haotian narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Boss, you broke me. I don't want to be a zombie, I don't want to be a monster. With red eyes, Wang Jun shouted loudly.

"No, Vice Captain Wang was injured to save me. If you want to kill, kill me! Saying that, Li Yong stood up and blocked in front of Wang Jun.

"Rolling calf, you haven't been scratched by a zombie, why kill you?" Saying that, Wang Jun pushed the person away.

"Who else was hurt?" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu's gaze swept over everyone present.

"I..." As he spoke, another soldier also stood up.

"Wang Jun, what did I say when I left? Tell you to be careful and don't underestimate the enemy. You didn't take my words to heart at all. Looking at Wang Jun, Wu Haotian taught a lesson with his words.

"Yes, I underestimated the enemy. It's that I didn't take the boss's words to heart. It was my mistake. Boss, you kill me, don't kill Zhao Tiezhu. still waiting for him to come home? As he spoke, Wang Jun looked at Zhao Tiezhu beside him.

"No, I was bitten by a zombie. Captain, kill me! I don't want to be a monster, I don't want to hurt my brothers, I don't want to hurt my loved ones. Shaking his head, Zhao Tiezhu was also bent on death.

"Wang Jun, raise your arms." Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu spoke.

"Hmm!" Nodding, Wang Jun raised his scratched arm.

"Haotian, hold his shoulders, don't let him move!"

"Oh!" Nodding, Wu Haotian did as he said.

Taking out a glass of water from the space, Ouyang Xu directly pinched Wang Jun's arm and poured water into the other party's wound.

"Ah, it hurts, it hurts..." Feeling the pain like drilling his heart and cutting flesh, Wang Jun cried out in pain.

After a while, a pile of disgusting black flesh and black blood fell from Wang Jun's wounds. Wang Jun's wounds miraculously healed.

"How, how is it possible?" Looking at the wound that he had actually healed, Wang Jun's eyes widened in amazement.

I remember my sister-in-law once said that being bitten or scratched by a zombie will not only infect the zombie virus, but also the wound will never heal! But now, his wounds, actually, actually healed?

"Press him to the ground and don't let him move!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu looked at the soldiers behind Zhao Tiezhu.

"Yes!" In response, the soldier immediately stepped forward and pressed Zhao Tiezhu to the ground.

Zhao Tiezhu was bitten on the neck. So several soldiers pressed his head, body, and limbs to death, making him unable to move.

In the same way, Ouyang Xu cleaned the other party's wound with a medicinal spring. Zhao Tiezhu's wound also healed miraculously.

"Sister-in-law, what kind of water are you, so easy to use?" Glaring, Wang Jun looked at Ouyang Xu with a curious expression.

"This is another of my powers, healing powers, specializing in treating zombie viruses." As he spoke, Ouyang Xu gave Wang Jun and Zhao Tiezhu half a cup of medicinal spring water.