236-240

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 236

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

After a kiss, watching the lover who spit out his tongue enchantingly and licked the side of his neck with an evil face, Wu Haotian immediately unzipped the other party's jeans and poked his hand in.

"Hmm..." Lying on the man's shoulder, Ouyang Xu groaned lowly. Evilly took a sip of the man's sliding Adam's apple.

The slight pain in his neck being grinded by teeth made Wu Haotian slowly red eyes, pinched his lover's chin, Wu Haotian lowered his head and kissed the other party's lips fiercely... The next day...

Opening his eyes and looking at the man lying next to him who was still asleep, Ouyang Xu gently kissed the man's lips. He retracted into the man's arms again.

Looking at the big hand on his waist, Ouyang Xu frowned slightly. There won't be too many days of such indulgence. Perhaps, in three months, he will lose this man forever and forever.

Thinking of this, Ouyang Xu's face became a little gloomy.

"What's wrong? Is it uncomfortable? Opening his eyes and waking up, looking at his lover's increasingly ugly face, Wu Haotian couldn't help frowning.

Why do you wake up early in the morning and your lover looks so depressed? Could it be that his performance last night was not satisfied with the other party, or was he asking for too much, making his Xiaoxu uncomfortable?

"No, it's okay!" Shaking his head, Ouyang Xu tilted his head and pressed his face to the man's chest. Don't let the man peek into his state of mind at this moment.

"Isn't it uncomfortable?" Gently rubbing his lover's soft hair, Wu Haotian asked.

"Nope!" Shaking his head, Ouyang Xu was still in the man's arms.

"What's wrong with that, because I didn't let you look for that zombie, and you weren't happy?

Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian asked again.

"No, no, I'm just a little tired and want to lie down for a while!" Saying that, Ouyang Xu hugged the man's waist tightly.

"Hahaha, what are you doing holding so tightly? I can't fly again?

Looking at the smelly child-like lover who hugged himself tightly, like a very protective toy that protected his beloved, unwilling to show it to others, and unwilling to play with others, Wu Haotian smiled a little helplessly.

"No, you can fly, moreover, if you fly, I can't catch up with you, I'm afraid that you won't come back if you fly away!"

Wu Haotian is now a level seven powerhouse, flying faster and higher than when he was level five.

"Hahaha, how come? I'm not a bird, I'm a kite. It doesn't matter how far I fly or how high I fly. The spool is always in your hand. How could I not come back to you? Kissing his beloved's forehead, Wu Haotian said with a smile.

Kites, kites can also break the line?

Although I knew that Wu Haotian's kite line would soon break. However, if the scenery was so spoiled, Ouyang Xu did not say more.