261-265

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 261

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Fall!" Staring at the ice picks flying over, Chu Yue shouted. All the ice picks fell to the ground.

"Break!" Then, Chu Yue shouted again.

"Ahhh

Looking at Gardenia's originally foxy face, it was covered with shocking wounds at the moment. Chu Yue laughed loudly.

"Hahaha, without this beautiful little face. I see what else are you fighting with me Haoyu?

Hearing this, Gardenia gritted his teeth. Rows of ice picks converged into a huge ice pick directly five meters thick and flew towards Chu Yue.

"Broken!" With a loud gulp, the huge ice pick shattered in response. In front of Chu Yue, it turned into ice slag.

"Break!"

"Ah..." Looking at the severed right arm, Gardenia screamed, quickly took out a hemostatic potion from his pocket, and poured it into his mouth.

"Commander!" Seeing that Gardenia's side had suffered a loss, Lily and the two awakened people immediately launched an attack towards Chu Yue.

Seeing that Lily blocked Chu Yue, Gardenia secretly crushed a bead for help. The beads for help were given by the sister-in-law. These beads are all one-to-one pairs. When in danger, as long as one party crushes the help bead, the other party will immediately sense it.

Chu Yue is a fifth-level psychic and difficult to deal with, so Gardenia crushed the help bead and sent a distress signal to her husband Wu Haoyu.

Haoyu was clearing the zombies in Qinjin Township in the south. Hopefully, he will be able to come soon. Otherwise, I am afraid that I will die at Chu Yue's hands.

Chapter 191: Chu Yue's Death (3 more)

Looking at the three superpowers who attacked towards him, Chu Yue coldly hooked the corners of his mouth.

"Broken...", 'Drinking a lot, Chu Yue flew out one by one with the three superpowers who attacked her.

Seeing that every supernatural being was injured in Chu Yue's hands, a blood hole appeared on each person, and Gardenia's brows were deeply locked. Hurriedly took out the potion to stop the bleeding to the three people.

"Chu Yue, this is a grudge between the two of us, and has nothing to do with others. Aren't you going to grab Haoyu with me? Then pass me first! When the words fell, Gardenia threw a punch towards Chu Yue on the opposite side.

"Ah..." Seeing a blue ice fist shadow more than one meter tall flying straight towards him, Chu Yue exclaimed.

"Break!" Steadying his mind, Chu Yue shouted. However, this is just a fist shadow and no entity. Therefore, it was not broken as Chu Yue's wish.

"Ah..." Hit by Gardenia's fist shadow, Chu Yue stumbled back three steps in a row, spitting out a mouthful of blood.

"Hmph!" With a cold snort of disdain, Gardenia turned his fist into a palm. A row of phantom shadows of ice picks flew towards Chu Yue on the opposite side.