Chapter Twenty-Two : Bury the light

The vast tornado was produced from the typhoon devil's tornado brain, caused their surroundings lifted into the air and destroying the city, Many vehicle and chunks of debris and concretes soars in the air.

"Uwah!" Angel exclaimed, he's on all fours, avoiding the rubbles soaring over him "Shit! Grab onto something!!" Aki shouted as he ran, trying to find a spot to hid from being caught by the vast gust of wind.

"It's a battle of monsters! There's nothing we can do but sit tight and watch!!" Violence cried out.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!

The trio dodges the sparks of explosions that were thrown by Reze "Damn it!! We can't reach her!!" Denji growled, (Y/n)'s eyes narrowed, staring at Reze with a fierce glare.

"All of you are cockroaches.." Reze hissed, throwing sparks of explosions at them, blasted backwards as she do so.

"Sick and tired of explosions!!" Beam barked as she swims in the air, trying to reach Reze so Denji can land a hit on her.

"CHAINSAAAW!!" Typhoon devil roared, swarming the trio with hundreds intestine. (Y/n)'s brows furrowed, he proceed to transfer his psychic energy to Beam.

Beam's speed were increased, He effortlessly dodged the intestines by soaring over it and beneath it. Once they soar pass Reze, Denji took this opportunity and slice one of Reze's leg at knee level.

"Oww!" Reze grunts in agony after her leg was sliced off like a butter.

"Damn it! Now I've gone and sliced a hot girl's leg off!!" Denji grumbled, somehow he felt guilty upon hearing Reze's cries "Lady Reze! Take my blood!!" Typhoon shouted as it gave Reze some of it's blood by spitting it on her. As soon Reze was showered by the blood, a new leg grew from her gaping wound.

"Ah phew!! That's better!!" Denji took a sigh of relief after seeing Reze's wound were healed.

"This is getting pretty crazy huh?" Reze smirked.

KPOWW!!

Reze was sent flying into a building after she was struck in the face by (Y/n)'s powerful punch "Which side are you on, big bro?!" (Y/n) asked, glancing over his shoulder as his fist coated in steams after successfully striking Reze with it. His hair flows in the wind as he levitates.

"Ah-" the realization hits Denji like a brick.

Reze blasted off from the building she was sent into. SShe flew towards (Y/n) before repaying the favor by striking him in the face solidly with her powerful fist. The smoke slowly dissipates away, revealing that (Y/n) is holding her wrist with one hand, preventing her explosive fist from connecting to his face. Surprisingly, her explosion causes no damage to the psychic teenager, causing her head to jolt in disbelief. (Y/n)'s face was as cold as ice the entire time, as if he truly wanted to murder her. (Y/n) punched the side of her jaw, then stunned her with a knee blow below her chin. Using the same leg, the psychic teenager delivered a roundhouse kick to the side of her neck. Reze was brutally flung away and flew backwards at breakneck speed as a result of (Y/n)'s last strike. She stabilized herself in mid-air as (Y/n) sprinted at her at full speed, so fast that Reze could only catch a glimpse of his afterimage in front of her. Reze immediately defends herself with crossguard, ready to block any attack (Y/n) hurled at her. Surprisingly, nothing lands on her, causing her to raise an eyebrow. (Y/n) reappears behind her, his fist thrust downward.

KBROOOOM!!!