Chapter Seventeen : Warmth

(Y/n)'s eyelids twitched slightly when an icy sensation caressed his body. When he opened his eyes, he noticed a few faint green lights floating in the night sky. He stood up and found himself in a snowy landscape; in fact, it's completely snowing. Just a minute (Y/n) look around, the snow is all over him from head to toe.

His breath was steaming in the air as he stood alone, savoring a rare moment of peace in his life.

"Over here"

(Y/n) whirled around to find the source of the voice. NULL can be seen standing 4 meters away from him, his two dots glowing eyes met his gaze "Null.. what is it this time?" (Y/n) asked, his eyes narrowed "Don't worry, this won't take too long" Null assured, (Y/n) quietly sighed.

"I called you here to give you something" Null declared, walking closer to him.

"That being..?" (Y/n) questioned, Null's overwhelming aura still made him tensed, not to mention those ominous two glowing eyes of his.

"This" Null extended his hand to the side, summoning a massive blade. It materialized from the thin air with sparkles white and black flames blended together.

The sword is adorned with numerous markings, including a yin and yang symbols connected between the blade and the handle.

"A sword?" (Y/n) gasped as his eyes widened upon seeing Null summoned the sword from the thin air.

"Yep, and it's yours now!" Null beamed as he tossed the large sword at his direction. (Y/n) catch the sword Null has given him, he inspect it closer and he could feel this sword have energy on it's own.

"You can see the symbol on that sword is. Yin Yang, that's the name of the sword I've created" Null informed, earning a shocked expression from (Y/n).

"What? You created this for me?!" (Y/n) asked, disbelief at Null's gift he spoke of.

"Of course! It's your birthday after all. I don't wanna be a jerk by giving you nothing except a boring speech" Null snickered "Oh yeah.. My birthday.." (Y/n) acknowledged as he nodded, flattered by Null's gift.

He merely stared at the sword he was holding and raised it in the air, feeling worthy of wielding it. His expression became serious. He slashed and stabbed with lightning-fast quickness. A huge gust of wind flowed in the winds as he did so. Null could only stare in astonishment as he witnessed (Y/n)'s skill.

The psychic teen sprang into the air, spinning while maintaining his sword's cocked position.

KBRAMM!!

He struck the ground hard with the sword, leaving a huge fracture in the surface. the moment he struck it, a shockwave of white and black erupted, blitzed in a straight line with a massive speed.

S-S-S-SLASH!!

(Y/n) eyes widen as the shockwave hits the hill in the distance and slashes it repeatedly. With a loud rumbling, the remaining bits fall to the earth.