Special Chapter : F-U-N!!

A gust of wind blew across (Y/n), who was lying on his back on the sand with his eyes closed. He moved gently, opened his eyes, and blinked. He was greeted by a dark blue sky. (Y/n) sat up, rubbing his tired eyes with a muffled grunt. He lowered his hand and noticed a black shadowy figure in the distance, sitting on sand, observing a feeble glow from a sun that had nearly set at the horizon.

The vivid orange sky faded into dark blue as the light faded and the darkness took over.

NULL. Yes, that's what he was called.

They're currently at the beach.

After the wind gently blew over him, (Y/n) stood up, his clothes and charcoal-black hair fluttered in the air weakly. (Y/n) approached Null, who was facing him with his back to him. (Y/n) sat silently next to him. He would also observe the horizon's color drain as the darkness progressively engulfed it.

"Nice job taking care of that Katana dude. I must say, you never cease to amaze me" Null spoke, breaking the silence between them. His eyes remained lay on the last ray of sun in the horizon "Thanks I guess" (Y/n) replied, still have his eyes glued on the fading ball of sun that nearly sank at the edge of the horizon.

"Are you a night person, Null?" (Y/n) asked, rising his eyebrow "I'm a night owl. It just that.. I don't like when the sun is too bright, It's annoying sometime and blind my eyes" Null explained, his dark aura flowing with his hair gently flaring in the air above him. (Y/n) nodded understandingly.

"Null can I ask you something?" (Y/n) questioned, giving the subconscious entity a side-glance "Yea?" Null replied, his two dots of glowing eyes met (Y/n)'s gaze.

"Just.. Who are you? How did you exist in my head to begin with?" (Y/n) questioned, with a serious tone of voice.

Null stared at him for couple of seconds before answering his question.

"I am YOU. I was reborn at the time you were born. Hence, I am a part of you, a part of your soul. I live not just in your mind, but also in your soul" Null explained, even though his entire body is just a pitch black full with mass darkness aura flowing out of his body, (Y/n) could tell there's a slight smug in his voice.

"You're reborn in the exact time at my birth? Does that mean before I exist, you died and reborn with my existence?" (Y/n) questioned, his eyes slightly widen.

"I didn't die.. I just.. simply vanished to thin air" Null scoffed, shrugging his shoulders.

"Isn't that.. same thing? Your consciousness must have faded when you disappeared, right?" (Y/n) asked, sweatdropped at Null's statement.

".. you're not wrong" Null replied, agreeing what (Y/n) said "So uh.. What do you want to talk about? Usually you just show up in my dream whenever you want to discuss somethin' with me" (Y/n) inquired.

"Oh yeah. Do you remember that time you want to fucking kill that blind bastard to ashes?" Null recalled the battle he had with Ryo.

"Yeah..? What about it?" (Y/n) asked, rising his eyebrow.

"During that moment, your animosity and madness were so intense. Nothing else crossed your mind but murdering that jackass"

"Those rage.. those hate.. those animosity.."

"Those burning feelings you felt was.. ME" Null declared.

"Oh and do you remember at that warehouse when you and your elder brother got totally trashed by those zombies?" Null recalled, earning a annoyed look from (Y/n).

"Yeah, my legs got fucking broke dude" (Y/n) spat.

"You see, after that, I took control of your body because of your intense desire to protect your elder brother" Null stated.