Chapter Seven: Loop

The division 4 team has arrived at the location, where the devil is currently reside in a hotel. All of them stand in front of the building, discussing before entering the hotel "It's hiding somewhere in this hotel" Aki declared as they gaze at the building that towers them. He pull out a gun flesh and held in the air with strings attached to it, the gun flesh is pointing towards the source as if it being attracted with magnet "And it's no ordinary devil. It's eaten a piece of gun devil's flesh" Aki informed before putting it back into his pocket "Maybe it's the gun devil itself?" Denji guessed, his hands at the back of his head as he held his weapon with him.

"The more flesh, the stronger the attraction. The reaction we had received, is not big enough" Aki responded, glancing to his direction "Heeehh, okay then" Denji commented, still had his arms behind his head "How amusing, let me eat that thing!!" Power volenteer, raising her arm in the air like a student who's about to answer a question on a whiteboard. Aki only stare at them for a moment before answering "I thought i told you two to work on your manners, be like (Y/n) for example" Aki scolded nonchalantly.

"Hah?" The two of them spat "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! MY MOM?!?" Denji laughed as he grinned widely "HOW FOOLISH AND CONCEITED THESE HUMANS CAN BE!!" Power boasted, joining Denji. Aki pull out a pair of gum from his pocket and show it to them, resulting the two of them changed their mind instantly "Mr. Hayakawa" Denji spoke formally "Sir" Power said nonchalantly, showing her respect as well towards Aki "Good" Aki spoke and gave them the gums "Niceu!" Denji grinned as he opened the gum and began to chew on it. Power only cackle in amusement as she put the gum on her tongue and chew on it as well.

"Mr. Hayakawa!" A guy with a scar on his cheek called Aki, earning his gaze "Considering we're about to fight some devils, can we really trust them to watch our backs?" He questioned, doubting that three of the strongest member will lead them to victory "One's a fiend and the other is some punk.. not to mention that boy over there!" He pointed (Y/n) who kneeling in the distance, watching the ants heading towards their nest into the crack on the concrete, he only had a absent-minded look on his face as he stare at the ants.

"He's been watching those ants for a while now! And I'm not so sure if we can complete our mission with them!" He stated "Fuck off asshat, My brother love nature, let him be" Denji snarls, giving the scarred man a middle finger "Yeah! Let my loyal...

"He's been watching those ants for a while now! And I'm not so sure if we can complete our mission with them!" He stated "Fuck off asshat, My brother love nature, let him be" Denji snarls, giving the scarred man a middle finger "Yeah! Let my loyal peon do what he wanted to do!" Power agreed, pointing her finger towards the scarred man with irritated look on her face "We can't let two devil watch our back. On extermination missions, the three of them will carry us. Especially for (Y/n), since he's the most powerful member we have" Aki explained towards the scarred man "You treating us like bunch of tools" Power grunted "Unlike (Y/n), you two don't deserve some rights" Aki snarled, not looking at them "He's super pissed at us" Denji whispered at Power "Must be from this morning" Denji sweatdropped "Maybe we should listen to my peon more often, he is certainly right about our prank went too far" Power suggested, looking tense.