"Shut up." You say.

"The cave is near the town called Chokella." You say.

"I'm already gonna get a headstart in the cave, so good luck finding me." You smirk.

"Wait you can't do that- i-" He says.

But you already hang up the phone. Well, time to go.

Hunter POV

Some minutes pass and I finally arrive at the cave near Chokella. I wonder if I got here early or not. I live closer to the palm stings than she does so I probably got here first.

I don't know I could be wrong.

I'm just going to go in and hope she's already here. I've never been in any of the caves in these parts. Not alone at least.

I wander through the cave and it seems as I walk, these torches light the way. It's as if its sensing my presence, lighting the way for me.

I wonder if they can light the way to Y/n for me, she did say this is where the Oracle stuff is at so maybe it can predict where she is.

"Can you take me in the direction to Y/n." I ask.

The fire flickers a few times and then the fire goes out. I think to myself for a moment what that could mean. Probably that she's not here yet.

I must have beat her here. Looks like I'll be getting the head start.

Your POV:

When I arrive, the torches in the cave seem to already be lit. Did he beat me here? Damn it.

"Take me to Hunter." I tell the torches.

The torches flicker off and then fire up again. Lighting a path to where he went. He really is already here.

"Ugh well of course he got here first he lives closer." I mumble and walk through the cave.

The fire leads me deep into the cave. It seems he was exploring for a while. He chose many different pathways.

After 10 minutes it continuous walking, you find him. He's sitting down against the wall taking notes about the fire being lit on the torches. He looks up when he hears your footsteps.

"Took you long enough." He said.

"I forgot you lived closer to this area." You say.

"You seemed to be exploring a lot, the fire took me to you, how are your notes coming along?" I ask.

"Fine. I'm halfway done." He says.

You nod.

"So what are your thoughts on learning your first glyph. Now that you took the time to let it settle in, did you use it at all after we met last?" You ask.

"Just once." He says.

"For what?" You ask.

"Ice cubes. Just for water." He says.

"Nifty isn't it?" You smile.

"I was testing if it was poisonous, and if the ice contaminated the water." He explains.

"Oh yeah, because ice does that all the time." You say sarcastically.

"It's wild magic, what do you expect?" He asks.

"I wouldn't expect that." You scoff.

He sighs and continues jotting down notes. That's when you spot a little fortuning booth down in the corner of the lit up pathway.