Well, he knows me.

"Okay, how about this, Anne?"

"What?"

"Let's go to Dragon Garden."

Correction: he knows me too well.

"Okay."

"Get ready. I'll go first." He said as he sent me flying kiss. I rolled my eyes yet again.

After he left, I started to laugh. The laugh I've been holding till now. He is the best brother! He knows how to make my day.

I got my towel and went out of the gym, making my way towards my room. Let me tell ya something, Dragon Garden is the special gift from dad to us, when we accomplished our first partner mission perfectly. Only we can go in there. As you know from the title it is a garden, but special. The author will tell you the rest. Cause, I'm not gonna give you the description of a whole ass garden.

I reached my room. I went to the shower first. I got myself a cold shower, soothing my muscles. After 20 minutes, I walked into my walk in closet. Getting a comfortable outfit, I wore it as well as dried my hair, combing it and wearing that necklace of mine.

 Getting a comfortable outfit, I wore it as well as dried my hair, combing it and wearing that necklace of mine

(Credit to the owner)

Yes, I got something mood swings in me. In the Jeon mansion, in that little girl. I like to be like that there. But, here, I like to be called that little bitch. But, today, I decided to go with the neutral style.

I walked downstairs and saw ge already sitting on the couch, now fully dressed. He was using his phone.

He knew I was here and kept his phone in his pocket.

He pulled himself up, looking astonishing.

(Ugh! This man!)

"Cute+cool outfit, huh?" He said, ruffling my hair.

"Ugh! Stop that! I just combed it!" I tried to get his hand off of me and rearranged my hair.

He just laughed and said, "You look cute, more cute when I do that."

"Whatever! Let's go!" I started walking towards the exit.