Chapter 38: (Y/N) and Uta

Start from the beginning

The agents of the World Government were locked up in the dungeons of the castle by Sabo and his team, who were watching them. Still saddened by the events, (Y/N) watched the city where the people of Elegia lived from a large balcony in the island's castle. He had asked his companions to visit the town because he didn't want them to stay in the castle with him all day. (Y/N) wanted them to enjoy their stay on the island despite the incident with Kiku.

Happy that Kiku had been saved, but (Y/N) felt responsible for what had happened to her.. However, he was surprised by hands blocking his view.

???: Guess who's here?

(Y/N): Uta? The girl laughed as she removed her hands and stepped back, (Y/N) sighed and turned her gaze to the singer.

Uta: You look really depressed, you should smile a bit more. She said, showing a smile to (Y/N) so that he could do like her.

(Y/N): You know I'm not feeling very well...

Uta: I know you're sad about Kikunojo, but don't forget that your sister is alive. I'm sure she'd like to see you smile and enjoy your stay in Elegia.

(Y/N): I...

Uta: I don't want to hear you, your friends left to discover the town, but you're the only one who's stayed here. Come with me, I'll show you Elegia.

(Y/N): The islanders might not really like me...

Uta: What are you talking about? It's already ancient history, you saved me so I'm sure everyone in town will like you. Annoyed to hear (Y/N)'s excuses, she grabbed his hand and dragged him to town against his will.

Elegia wasn't a big island, but there was a huge concert hall occupying the majority of the land. Its small population was nevertheless happy on this island where music was at the heart of the inhabitants' lives. No one could live without music, everyone had to sing and laugh in their daily lives.

To preserve the island's culture, Uta was going to organise a big concert for her fans from all over the world who had come for the big event. In two days, the concert would begin with a big festival, so the island was covered in decorations for the festivities.

(Y/N) realised that the festival was going to be grandiose when he saw the decorations made by the proud inhabitants. However, he was surprised by Uta, who was a real celebrity on the island, loved and respected by all. The woman led him through a market where people were doing their shopping, but as the island was quite small, the population ate mainly seafood.

Merchant: Oh, it's you Uta! He called out to the singer, who went towards the stall of the man selling fruits and vegetables.

Uta: Hello, what are you doing today?

Merchant: I've had a good crop, fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables!

Uta: Oh, I see, that's great... They turned their attention to (Y/N) who was eating some fruit as he stopped at the sight of the confused singer.

(Y/N): Yes?

Uta: What the hell are you doing?

(Y/N): Well, I thought the merchant wanted to offer us some food... He said with an innocent smile as the singer sighed at her friend's behaviour.

Merchant: Don't worry, you're Uta's friend, so it's free for you. He said, laughing at (Y/N)'s delight.

Uta: Thank you very much, but I think I'll take him to a restaurant or he'll eat all your stuff.

(Y/N): Yeah, that's cool, I was getting hungry...

Uta, the singer, took her new friend to the best restaurant in town, a place recommended by the locals even if the prices were a bit expensive. They got the best seat in the restaurant, which offered a beautiful view of the city's harbour, where ships were moored, many visitors were coming for the concert that was about to begin.