Chapter 38: (Y/N) and Uta

Years before the current events, (Y/N) was talking to his mother and father when they lived together in Wano. His mother was giving important information about their family to her son, who was listening attentively to the woman's words. However, he noticed his arm transform into a skeletal blade and stab his mother, who spat blood and collapsed to the ground.

(Y/N): MUM!

Later, (Y/N) went to Ohara where he met Robin. The two became very good friends and even Robin fell in love with him. Unfortunately, his life on Ohara, the island of archaeology, was destroyed by the Buster Call sent by the World Government. Warships wiped out the island and killed everyone except (Y/N) and Robin, who managed to escape.

Nico Olvia's last words, Saul's sacrifice to save them and the sight of the huge tree on fire had traumatised the boy, who suffered every time he remembered that tragic event. His sudden separation from Robin didn't help either, as he began to suffer even more at the loss of his friend.

(Y/N): I swear that I will never abandon you, so don't be afraid.

Since he was a child, (Y/N) suffered from his traumas, even though he tried to hide his pain from others to avoid worrying them. Today, when he saw Kikunojo injured, memories of his time spent with his sister came back to his mind. Kiku had raised him since the death of his mother and they became a family, even if they weren't related by blood.

However now his sister was dying in front of him... He had suffered all his life and a new trauma was born in him.

(Y/N): KIKU! Tears flowed from the protagonist's eyes as he grabbed his sister to try and wake her up, but she gave him no answer.

Yamato: No, it's not true. She couldn't believe what had just happened, the whole group seemed shocked by Kiku's state. The CP0 agent who had injured Kikunojo was about to fire another bullet of Haki at (Y/N), but Sabo knocked him out with a powerful blow.

Sabo: You bastard...

The group were worried about Kikunojo, but they were surprised by the appearance of a cold wind. The weather was supposed to be calm with a fresh breeze for the day, but some dark clouds began to cover the blue sky. Yamato noticed that (Y/N) was shaking with fear at the sight of Kiku and he had trouble breathing, his eyes turning blue for a few moments.

Yamato: (Y/N), what's wrong with you? She was interrupted by Law who quickly arrived to treat Kikunojo.

Law: ... He looked at the woman's state to see if it was possible to save her life.

(Y/N): Law, you're a doctor... Can you... Can you save Kiku? He asked Law in a trembling voice.

Law: Unfortunately...

(Y/N): Kiku... Kiku's going to die?

Law: No, I didn't say that. Unfortunately, she's injured, but I can save her. I need the necessary equipment or she'll die.

Uta: We can take her to my castle. There's a room there with the best medical equipment on the island.

The decision was immediately made, they were going to bring Kiku quickly to Uta's castle to treat her. The tears stopped flowing from (Y/N)'s eyes and he felt reassured that his sister would survive. Yamato noticed that the dark clouds disappeared to reveal the sun and the blue sky, and the cold wind changed to become a gentle breeze. The good weather had returned, as if it corresponded to (Y/N)'s emotions.

Yamato: What does that mean?

(Y/N): Let's go, Yamato. He said to his friend, who nodded. They quickly rushed towards Uta's castle.

A few hours later

Kikunojo was treated thanks to Law's efforts, he had saved her from death. Everyone was reassured to know that the samurai had survived, but the happiest was (Y/N), who cried with joy. The man couldn't imagine living without his sister, she had always been there for him so he didn't know what he could do without her. However, no one was allowed to see her as she needed to rest.

Explore The World (One Piece: Yamato X Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें