Chapter 46: (Y/N) VS Stussy

On the horizon, a large fleet made up of several Marines and World Government ships approached Elegia. The destructive force sent by the World Government had come to destroy (Y/N) and his companions, the radical way to wipe this future threat from the world map. Ships sailing close to a small archipelago spotted a fleet of ships coming from Elegia.

The alert was sounded because the enemy had decided to come on their own to battle at sea. The World Government fleet took formation for the confrontation, their powerful cannons opening fire on the enemy ships. On his ship, Gilgamesh observed the cannonballs coming from the Marines ships and ordered his ships to avoid the destructive projectiles.

To counter the enemy attack, the rebel leader opened fire with his own cannons against the enemy fleet. A man wearing a sword on his back walked across the bow of a Marines ship to the surprise of the soldiers who didn't expect him to be able to do this. Seeing the silhouette of the swordsman, a bead of sweat fell from Gilgamesh's forehead as he recognised the man.

Gilgamesh: "This is Dracule Mihawk, the most powerful swordsman in the world..."

The Warlord stared seriously at the enemy, wanting to finish the mission quickly so that he could return home and continue his peaceful life. He grabbed his huge sword from his back and sent a powerful beam of energy towards the rebel ships.

Gilgamesh's soldiers trembled with fear at the sight of the swordsman's attack coming towards them, but the army leader was not going to do anything. Gilgamesh grabbed his spear and covered it with Haki, the Prince of Uruk leapt from the deck of the ship and struck Mihawk's beam. With his men cheering, Gilgamesh managed to destroy the attack but was pushed back onto the deck of his ship, where he landed in pain.

Uruk Rebels: "Are you all right, Your Highness?"

Gilgamesh: "Yeah, but that guy's a monster... He said, holding his arm, shaking from the impact of the attack."

A smile appeared on Mihawk's face as he recognised the strength and courage of his opponent. A new alert was suddenly given among the soldiers; another enemy fleet had left the archipelago and begun attacking the Marines and the World Government from the left flank. It was the Revolutionary Army group made up of Sabo, Koala and Hack who had joined the sea battle.

The cannons began to target Sabo's fleet and opened fire. The second-in-command of the Revolutionary Army ordered his men to open fire on the Marines ships as well. A cannonball flew towards Sabo's ship and he couldn't stop smiling, as he jumped up to destroy the projectile with a powerful attack.

Sabo: "Dragon Claw!" He said as the cannonball exploded.

The soldiers' spirits were beginning to be affected by the stress, other hordes of enemies could be hiding and would continue to appear. The soldiers were interrupted by the sound of the marching heels of a beautiful woman, their eyes turned to hearts as they acclaimed Boa Hancock, the snake princess who seemed irritated by the presence of men around her.

Hancock: "The men are really hopeless, you're panicking at the enemy's ridiculous assault." The Warlord used the power of her devil fruit to create a huge heart, sending a rain of arrows towards Sabo's ship.

A cry of alert resounded through the World Government and Marines fleet, the soldiers turned their gaze to the horizon and saw a few ships arriving from the east. Law's fleet had left Elegia discreetly to attack the enemy from the right flank. The World Government and the Marines were now surrounded by (Y/N)'s allies, they had to fight seriously to survive or destruction was their fate.

On (Y/N)'s ship, the main ship in Law's fleet. Yamato walked onto the deck of the ship holding her weapon, Takeru in her hand. Law approached her to ask if she was ready, and Yamato replied with a confident smile. Yamato suddenly leapt from the ship and swiftly charged towards the enemy vessels, flying through the air like a bolt of lightning that easily destroys a Marines ship in its path.