Chapter 6: Curse

Opening his eyes to see a wooden ceiling, the boy shook his head before standing up straight and noticing that he was in a futon that kept him warm. Confused, he turned his head to observe around him what seemed to be a small house. His eyes widened at the sight of a young girl who was sleeping in a futon nearby. Curious, he approached to see her face. Surprised, he saw Yamato plunging into a deep sleep. Without respect, he hit her on the head to wake her up as she let out a cry of pain, and she suddenly woke before striking the boy.

Yamato: (Y/N)? She said before, remembering the last events, and she immediately put on her guard and was ready to attack the boy according to his intentions.

(Y/N): It hurts...

Yamato: I have not forgotten what happened! I'm ready to fight you if necessary!

(Y/N): What? Wait, calm down... I was not myself at that moment. I know I fought you, and I'm sorry, but I was under the control of the Gashakoduro who had transferred his spirit into my body when O-Kiku defeated him. However, I managed to exorcise him once and for all, he doesn't exist anymore and now, I am free.

Yamato: What, seriously? Is it true? You really have defeated him? No, it's a trap... I don't trust you!

(Y/N): It's the truth, I swear. Believe me, I can prove it. I know something about you that nobody knows, you have the journal of Kozuki Oden with you! He said, surprising the girl who seemed to calm down

Yamato: Are you the real (Y/N)? Obviously, it's the truth. It means that problem is over... What a relief ! I'm glad that we have managed to defeat the monster, but where are we? She said, turning her attention through the house where they were both.

(Y/N): I don't know, I woke up here before waking you. Maybe it was O-Kiku who brought us here? We should go out to see where we are.

The two nodded their heads before leaving the house to be covered by the sunlight. They had an incredible view that made them astounded with a vast field of pink flowers as the wind blew and took away flower petals and in front of the field, a lake with Mount Fuji on the horizon made the landscape breathtaking.

(Y/N): It's beautiful...

Yamato: Yeah... But we are not in the capital! We have left the city! Someone has brought us here, it is surely, O-kiku, but where is she? She said, observing the landscape in search of the man, while (Y/N) was still attracted to the view that he had never seen before.

(Y/N): Yamato?

Yamato: ...

(Y/N): What's wrong?

Yamato: I... I forgot... My father will come back from a battle in sea, I must not stay not much longer... (Y/N), listen to me, if I stay here, I could have serious problems, and maybe you could die with O-Kiku.

(Y/N): What? What are you talking? You're going to go now and leave me alone? It's a joke, right, Yamato ?

Yamato: No, it is not a joke! If I remain, I can only condemn you and I don't want that you would be hurt! She exclaimed with slight blushing on her cheeks as tears rose in the eyes of the boy who began to be afraid.

(Y/N): I don't care! I don't want you to go hurriedly! I don't know where we are, and I'm afraid to be alone...

Yamato: (Y/N), we have escaped death together, and I consider you like a friend... My first friend, so I don't want to see you hurt... My father is probably looking for me, and he may find you with me, and he may kill or even exploit you for your powers, and I'm afraid... I'm afraid that he would hurt you, so I can't stay here, I must return home to protect you!