Chapter 37: CP0's Goal

Uta, the world's most famous singer, was knocked unconscious by the crew of (Y/N), but they didn't know that she had just lost consciousness for a few moments. Uta's eyes opened, but the white and red haired woman's vision was blurred as she felt a headache from the blow of the Yokai.

Yamato was talking to the rest of the crew, as she was the Vice-Captain and had to give orders to the group since (Y/N) wasn't capable of doing it himself. However, Kaido's child was interrupted by the singer who sang despite her headache to defend herself against the pirates as they began to feel sleepy. Yamato was the first to collapse to the ground, while the others also fell asleep towards Uta's imaginary world.

Exhausted, Uta put her hand on her aching head and tried to stand up, but a noise drew her attention...

???: Finger Pistol!

One of the pirates previously asleep with (Y/N) suddenly appeared in front of Uta and pierced her shoulder as she screamed in pain. Pirates who had lost consciousness because of Uta's powers began to wake up and grabbed their guns from the ground. They targeted the singer, who was unable to defend herself against the men who threatened her.

Uta: How... How did you wake up?

???: We don't know, your power is frightening, but we're lucky to have managed to wake up.

Uta: I lost consciousness, that's why you managed to wake up... If Uta fell asleep, then her victims could return to the real world.

???: The stupid pirates are still sleeping, so we've already won. Chained up the crew of the Wild Wind Pirates and all the other pirates on the ship. The man who had injured Uta ordered his companions to capture everyone on the boat, to Uta's confusion. They were supposed to be pirates, so why did they want to capture their own crew?

Uta: What does that mean? You're not pirates?

???: Do you really think we want to travel with these idiots? We've infiltrated this pirate crew. In reality, we're agents of the World Government.

Uta: What?

???: I'm a CP0 agent who infiltrated this crew to capture Wild Wind, but our plan seems to have changed. The man took out a snail to talk to his comrade.

On another ship

A beautiful woman with blonde hair and blue eyes had just woken up from a long night's sleep, drinking a cup of tea as she watched the sunrise over the horizon from the deck of her ship. The woman, dressed in a white outfit signifying that she was a member of CP0, was interrupted by a call from a snail on a table beside her.

Her moment of tranquillity ruined by her mission, she sighed and picked up the Transponder Snail to answer her companion's call.

Stussy: It's me, Stussy, what's going on?

CP0 agent: Can you remind me of the conditions of the mission?

Stussy: Have you forgotten already? Your pirate crew must lure the Wild Wind Pirates and Uta to make people think that the singer has been kidnapped by (Y/N). The people of Elegia will become angry and fight (Y/N) even if the victory of Wild Wind is obvious.

CP0 agent: Yes, it's to justify the threat of Wild Wind and his allies to the people of Elegia so that we can intervene on the island to save the population from these pirates.

Stussy: Why are you calling me if you haven't forgotten about the mission?

CP0 agent: I wanted to tell you that the conditions of the mission have changed.