Chapter 22: Onigashima

Yamato: What?! Do you want me to join your crew?

(Y/N): We're stuck for years in Wano, and I don't want to stay the next few years waiting for the final battle. I think it's a good idea to go on a trip to see the rest of the world with our eyes and strengthen ourselves for the battle against Kaido.

Yamato: And, why do you need me?

(Y/N): I can't leave without you because you're my friend. Do you seriously think I'm going to travel around the world and leave you on Onigashima? I refuse to leave without you, Yamato.

Yamato: I want to see the world that Oden saw, but I couldn't leave because of my chains handcuffs before I was able to travel all around Wano, but my father restricted my limit, and I'm now sucking on Onigashima, I could never leave this island.

(Y/N): I know, but if I ask you to join my crew, It's because I have a way to free you, don't worry about that.

Yamato: What?! You can get rid of my handcuffs!

(Y/N): Of course, I know a Yokai that is a childhood friend, and it can get rid of your handcuffs without any problem, so now you have no excuse to not join my crew. Come with me on this adventure across the seas, let's travel together and become stronger to defeat Kaido and free Wano!

Yamato: I... Tears began to fall from her eyes to (Y/N)'s surprise as a smile appeared on her face before jumping on the young man to hug him as he struggled from her grip.

(Y/N): What's wrong with you Yamato?

Yamato: I'm so glad you asked me to come with you! I accept to join your crew with joy, I want to travel with you since I was a kid, it's like a dream for me.

Currently...

"Alert! A dangerous person has broken into Onigashima, it's Wild Wind also called (Y/N), he is wanted for 82,000,000 Berry. You must capture him alive, but beware because he has defeated Black Maria of the Tobirropo, so don't underestimate this man if you fight him."

The young man was running through the corridors of Onigashima to escape his assailants, he was covered with wounds after a fierce battle against one of the Tobirropo whom he had defeated, although his enemy was not an easy opponent, he was still proud of defeating her. He had now the level to fight the Kaido's forces even if he had to make efforts to become stronger.

A crowd of soldiers ran towards the protagonist as they were shocked by Black Maria's defeat, they were motivated by vengeance against (Y/N). He had decided to infiltrate Onigashima to save Yamato as he was worried about the woman because her Vivre Card was burning away even though he had to be careful on this island since the whole crew of Kaido lived here, so it was a difficult task for him to free Yamato and leave Wano with her.

Thanks to Kaido's soldiers, he learned that Ulti had failed to prevent the soldiers to tell their captain about her encounter with (Y/N). Kaido understood that his famous survivor of Ohara was still hidden in Wano despite the years, and he punished Ulti for letting him escape before attacking Yamato since she knew the young man.

The woman challenged him to a fight but was quickly defeated and thrown into a cell by her father as she still refused to talk about (Y/N) who was now her new captain. To rescue her, (Y/N) had come to Onigashima before getting lost and arriving in the domain of Black Maria, one of the Tobiroppo, and he fought and defeated her.

Kaze D. (Y/N) continued to run through the corridors of Onigashima beating all the soldiers in his way. However, others arrived and seemed to be stronger to stop the young man whose presence was alerted throughout the island. He stopped suddenly at the sight of a man waiting for me at the end of the corridor, a bead of sweat flowed from his forehead as he noticed that it was Page One, another Tobiroppo that he had met the previous day.