Chapter 15: (Y/N) VS Kikunojo

The young boy slowly opened his eyelids before sitting up to see a familiar room to his confusion. A traditional Japanese room as he observed his environment before noticing his sword was on the floor, he grabbed it and stood up.

(Y/N): Where am I? This looks like my room... Am I in Wano? How is this possible? This is a dream, isn't it?

Curious, (Y/N) left the room before walking through the corridors that reminded him more and more of his house in Wano, everything was the same, and he was really confused. It was a dream a little too much realistic for him, he had not the impression of being in a dream, but it was the reality instead. The young boy suddenly had the urge to see Kikunojo again, even if it was a dream, he wanted at least to see her face. If this house was really his, then he knew the localization of his sister's room.

(Y/N) arrived in front of the room and slowly opened the sliding doors of the room before noticing a tall young woman who was sitting on the floor, drinking a cup of green tea. She turned her face to the boy with curiosity as (Y/N)'s eyes widened, and he had tears in his eyes with a small smile on his face.

(Y/N): Kiku...

Kikunojo: What's wrong with you (Y/N)? Are you okay?

(Y/N): Kiku... KIKU! He exclaimed before jumping into the arms of the woman who was surprised by him. (Y/N) hugged her with tears that flowed from his eyes, even though it was a dream, he couldn't stop himself to be happy, especially since he felt like he was holding his real sister in his arms.

Kikunojo: (Y/N)?!

(Y/N): I know this is a dream, and you are not real, but I am so happy to see your face once again.

Kikunojo: What? We're not in a dream, Is everything okay, (Y/N)? She asked the boy, who stopped crying and let go of the woman with confusion.

(Y/N): What are you talking about? We are in a dream! That's impossible that I am in Wano and you are here in front of me, I'm dreaming!

Kikunojo: You are tired because of today's training, you should go to rest.

(Y/N): What? That proves I'm in a dream, I left Wano for months.

Kikunojo: What? You never left Wano, the last time I saw you was an hour ago.

(Y/N): Please, Kiku, don't make fun of me, it's impossible... The last time you saw me was an hour ago, but I left the island for months. It's not possible, you see...

Kikunojo: You didn't leave Wano, you were in your room not long ago, so what are you talking about?

(Y/N): Of course, and I am an Admiral of the Marines.

Kikunojo: The Marines? Anyway, you have to wake up, you are not in a dream, but in the real world.

(Y/N): I don't believe you...

Kikunojo: I'm telling the truth. It's not a dream, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Why don't you have a reaction? I left Wano and you have no particular reaction when you see me again.

Kikunojo: I have no reaction because you didn't leave Wano, I never lost you.

(Y/N): ...

Kikunojo: You should go to sleep a bit.

(Y/N): The real world... It's true that my environment seems real, especially Kiku... What if this is the reality? Why am I here? I don't understand anything... It's illogical...

Kikunojo: Tell me, (Y/N), why are you wearing bandages? You are not injured, as far as I know.

(Y/N): Bandages? That's right, I forgot! Ohara! If this is not a dream, so I came back in Wano in the same way as I arrived in Ohara, what does that mean?