Chapter 5: The Awakening of Yamato

Warning! From this chapter, the story will contain spoilers from the recent chapters of the manga, you are warned, you are free to continue to read.

(Y/N): I... I will... I will kill you!

He screamed, frightening the little girl who was screaming with pain without understanding the situation. With the sudden change of behaviour and the strength of (Y/N) which had increased, she didn't understand anything about all of that. There was no way to escape from the hands of the boy who was not himself any more, because she was weak.

Yamato: Calm down, (Y/N)... Good grief! She screamed before spitting blood as she was struggling, kicking the boy, but he did not weaken.

(Y/N): Stop struggling, Oni, and accept your fate.

Moaning in pain, the eyelids of a young boy opened to notice that they couldn't see anything. He thought he was blind, but it was just the darkness that covered the place. The place was plunged into the darkness where the light didn't pass. He stood up and tried to observe his environment, but he couldn't see anything as he began to be afraid.

(Y/N): Yamato? Where are you? He said with a hopeless voice as he started to scream, hoping that his voice would be heard by someone, but nobody answered him. He was alone in this place whose he knew nothing. He felt a shiver which had frozen him as he was rubbing his arms to feel some heat. Suddenly, his attention was focused on a terrifying sound that made him jump, sweat started to flow from his forehead.

???: Kaze D. (Y/N)... I see, that's your name.

(Y/N): Who are you? Please help me! Please! Please don't let me alone! He said desperately.

???: We are in your mind, both of us...

(Y/N): In my mind? I don't understand... But who are you?

???: This situation, it's you who caused it. You are the only one responsible for this.

(Y/N): What? But, I've done nothing... He said with a shaking voice before covering his ears to a terrifying scream that resonated and terrified the little child who was on the point to crack mentally. He was lost by the situation, and he wanted to return home and see again his parents.

Gashadokuro: What? Your friends and you had just destroyed my body! I had no other choice but to transfer my spirit in your body, I chose you as my revenge towards your family!

(Y/N): But... But what do you have against my family? He exclaimed in surprise as a lot of questions ran through his mind after this last declaration, which suggested that he knew a lot about him.

Gashadokuro: Your face reminds me of the person who took pity on me and imprisoned me in this vase. Your link with this bastard is confirmed since you use the same power, the one to purify the Yokai, the power of the Kaze D... This family, I hate you! I won't let any Kaze D., alive, starting with you, kid!

In the real world, (Y/N) ground his teeth as he felt the anger and frustration were rising inside him as he remembered some memories about his fight against a powerful warrior. These memories were a humiliation for the skeleton, making him furious as he strangled Yamato even harder, who yelled in pain.

(Y/N): All those who are related to you somehow, I will slaughter them. Starting with the friend of the boy!

Yamato: AAAHHH!!! She screamed as she hit the boy's arm uselessly, who was sniggering at the attempts in vain of the girl.

(Y/N): It's useless, your fists lack the strength to hurt me. You shouldn't have stayed with the boy, maybe you would be safe. Well, this is also because of your weakness, unfortunately, you're too young to have enough strength to beat me and that's why you will die... What a shame!