Chapter 28: Wild Wind Pirates VS CP0

Kikunojo pushed her opponent away and he landed in the distance, the woman seemed exhausted from her fight against the CP0 agent who had been injured by Kiku's attacks. She felt the weather change with the sky covered by clouds preventing the rays of sunlight from illuminating the land, the wind began to become more violent as well as the blue sea.

The agent wasn't going to leave her alone and suddenly appeared in front of the woman to stab her, but she dodged the blow and sent an air blade towards the enemy who avoided it. The two observed each other for a few moments ready to continue the fight, but were interrupted by a pillar of wind rising to the sky causing gusts of wind throughout the area before dissipating.

Kikunojo: What happened over there?! She exclaimed with a feeling of worry for her companions.

Yamato's eyelids slowly opened to see a familiar, yet strange figure. A bead of sweat flowed from her forehead and her eyes widened at the sight of (Y/N), her best friend and captain who was in a new form that she had never seen before. In truth, he hadn't really changed, but the changes were visible and impressed the vice captain of the crew who felt an incredible power emanating from Wild Wind.

Yamato: (Y/N)? The young man's serious face turned to Yamato and smiled to reassure the woman worried about him.

(Y/N): I'm glad you're finally awake.

Suddenly, she floated in the air thanks to the wind controlled by (Y/N) with Kasa Obake and Law who had lost consciousness. The trio flew towards the ship as Yamato yelled at her captain to let her help him even if she wasn't capable of fighting Stussy.

(Y/N): I don't want you to stay here, it might be dangerous for you guys. Trust me, I will win this fight so rest on the boat, we will leave this island soon.

Yamato: All right... I don't know what's happening to you, but please be careful.

(Y/N): You should ask Stussy about that, because I feel sorry for her. With this new power, I think I can crush her without any problem. He said with a smirk as he created a wind sphere and threw it at Stussy, but she dodged the attack causing a cloud of dust.

Stussy: I didn't know a logia could transform like that. I wonder what you really are Kaze D. (Y/N)!

The CP0 agent moved so fast through the air that she seemed to teleport as (Y/N) closed his eyes to concentrate. Stussy charged the pirate to deal him a powerful blow, but he avoided the attack which split a rock in two instead of himself. Wild Wind tried to kick her, but she took the attack with a reinforcement.

The blow was a bit too powerful and sent her flying against a rock wall, taking a breath (Y/N) chased her by flying quickly. She suddenly disappeared to avoid being hit by the blow shaking the entire cliff, the young man looked up to see the woman in the sky as she had trouble breathing due to the stress.

A projectile flew towards (Y/N) who disappeared to reappear above Stussy who had no time to turn her head and was hit by a punch sending her crashing to the ground. As she managed to stand up, a rain of air blades hit her, causing a huge explosion. However, the pirate did not intend to stop and give the enemy time to breathe, he aimed at her position with the palm of his hand and threw a blast of wind dissipating the cloud as the woman had vanished.

The man turned and grabbed the CP0 agent's leg as she tried to attack him in the back.

(Y/N): I'll be honest, I think the Cipher Pool techniques are impressive. I was even able to learn the principle of this technique, thank you for helping me progress.

Stussy: What?! She cried out as she was suddenly stabbed in the shoulder by (Y/N)'s finger, who had no pity for her.

(Y/N): Finger Gun! Blood came out of the woman's shoulder as she restrained herself from screaming in pain and also stabbed (Y/N) in the shoulder, who was forced to let go of her because of the pain. Stussy reappeared on the ground, she glanced at her wounds with sweat flowing along her face.