Chapter 2: (Y/N) and Yamato

???: Um... I'm... I'm Kozuki Oden! But I'm called Yamato too!

(Y/N): What? Are you crazy?

Yamato: I'm not crazy, I'm absolutely fine!

(Y/N): You say that you are this man, but he is dead! So... What are you talking?

Yamato: I... Oden is not dead! He lives through me! He exclaimed, hitting the ground with his foot several times as the little boy felt reassured to deal with a strange stranger in his home

(Y/N): Listen, I don't know who you are, but I ask you to leave now... Otherwise, I must alert my parents... He said with fear of the stranger's reaction, who seemed annoyed with the anger that rose in him.

Yamato: Out of the question to leave like that! I braved the dangers to come here, so I want at least an answer!

(Y/N): An answer? What the hell are you talking? He asked, muddled by the words of the other child.

Yamato: Hey, you! He cried out, pointing at the protagonist, who seemed to panic before hiding from Yamato for fear.

(Y/N): Yes...

Yamato: Am I at the home of Kaze. D? He asked, as the young boy took fright as he hesitated to answer. He was afraid the stranger had come to hurt his family, but if that's the case, he would fight him! He took his courage in both hands before unveiling himself sweating, the fear overwhelmed, but he did not go back.

(Y/N): I am Kaze. D (Y/N)! And who are you? A smile appeared behind the mask of the child who jumped for joy. He was happy before he leapt at a crazy height straight towards the window of (Y/N) who was shocked by Yamato's action. He did not believe his eyes until he landed against the window ledge, made the boy panicked, who collapsed on the ground.

Yamato: Sorry...

(Y/N): A... Demon... He wanted to call for help, trembling before Yamato grabbed his hands and watched him with eyes, full of excitement even although (Y/N) didn't see them because of the mask.

Yamato: I had a hard time to find you! The Clan of Kaze D., as they are mentioned in my journal!

(Y/N): Your journal?

Yamato: Yeah! That one! At the suspicion of the boy, the young child with the mask let go of his hands before taking out a book from his clothes and showed it to the boy who was confused.

(Y/N): What is it?

Yamato: My most precious treasure, in there, it is mentioned that the Kaze D. has a great secret. That is why I am here, I want to know its secret! Do you know it? He asked before suddenly being knocked over by the kid.

Yamato dropped his book when he went into a fight with (Y/N) who had attacked him. He didn't understand the situation before winding up on the ground with (Y/N) who had managed to neutralize him. Short of breath, a smile appeared on the boy's face as he tried to take off the mask of Yamato, who struggled to keep it.

Yamato: Let me go! He cried and kicked (Y/N), pushing him further away into the room. Noises spread through the house, but they did not wake the child's parents, who were in a deep sleep. Although (Y/N) had been pushed, he saw that he held Yamato's mask in his hands, leaving him with his face revealed.

(Y/N): But you... You're a girl! He exclaimed in surprise as he noticed that Yamato did not have a male face, but feminine. That was as agree with her voice, which seemed quite feminine. She had a fringe that covered her forehead, with amber eyes that let a blush take place on (Y/N)'s cheeks.

Yamato: Uh? I'm a boy!

(Y/N): What? Yamato, that's right? Who are you, especially with those horn on your head! You are a demon from the hell! I will purify you!